As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Glitches in the first game

Cannon GooseCannon Goose I need some GAGS!If only I had my gag book!Registered User regular
edited January 2011 in Penny Arcade Games
I just bought this from the App Store on my Mac and I am being confronted by glitches right out of the gate. Here's my character creation screen featuring my half invisible player...
Screenshot2011-01-08at111914AM.png

After I had created what was forced to be a random character I watched the intro movie without issue. After raking leaves I moved my character forwards and he fell through the ground where the giant Fruit Fucker's footprint was. The game then chugged and respawned me before I had raked the leaves. Now I'm forever trapped on this screen, unable to interact with anything.
Screenshot2011-01-08at113105AM.png

Are these known bugs that can be fixed? Or maybe it's something to do with the App Store release?

Cannon Goose on

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited January 2011
    I've never heard of these bugs on any other version. It might be a problem with the app release, I can't really say. Maybe some other reports will trickle in.

Tube on
  • Cannon GooseCannon Goose I need some GAGS! If only I had my gag book!Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    It seems to be a hardware problem. I have two identically specced iMacs and they both have these same issues but on my Dad's new silver iMac it runs perfectly without any issues.

Cannon Goose on