As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Is weed good for the flu?

191011121315»

• Options
    JohnHamJohnHam Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Crafting a fine blunt is like having a beautiful, amazing child, and then smoking that child and getting super high.

We love blunts so much that we recently had Blunt-Off 2007. Me and two friends faced off to see who is king of bluntrolling.

I came in first with one judge and second with the other.

Although after the first test I guess it's all up in the air eh

JohnHam on
    signature.png

• Options
    SlyJokerSlyJoker Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    So i just crafted my first passable hand-rolled joint last night. Feels goos to finally be able to do it by myself, ive been smoking a lot of joint lately since i like to drive and smoke after work. Next I need to try and roll a blunt. I <3 blunts so fucking much.

SlyJoker on
  • Options
    ApolloTreatingYouApolloTreatingYou __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2007
    AHH! wrote:
    holy shit, rank

Now I don't know if I should keep smoking. I'm still at a quarter of weed a month and I know that there's a depression for a while after you stop smoking.

I think I'm going to quit...

fuck me there's a party on saturday.

there's probably going to be weed there. :I

well, test yourself a bit

tell yourself you won't smoke at the party, no matter what

if you end up talking yourself into getting high even though you promised yourself you wouldn't, then you may have a bit of a problem

from there, tell someone else you know you're quitting. Telling someone else adds a second level of commitment, and is a harder promise to break.

If you do it again, then you may want to look at the situation.

Also, when I quit, the depression wasn't too bad, but I had a really hard time sleeping. I started having really, really vivid dreams for the first time in fucking years. I hadn't realized how much smoking pot all the time suppressed my dreaming, but it really, really was. I used to wake up multiple times a night for the first three months, totally freaked out.

Wow, I am totally going through that right now.. I don't actually smoke that much, but this weekend was like a marathon of highness. Now I just feel really apathetic, depressed, and I cannot fucking sleep at all. If I lay down I just get this really bad anxiety and it feels like my blood is doing 1000mph through my viens.

ApolloTreatingYou on
    no you cannot have a sig that size. especially with compression that crappy.
  • Options
    AHH!AHH! Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Oh yeah I passed the test rank gave me. I still smoke though.

When I wasn't smoking for like a month I was going through the same thing, apollo.

Working out helped me. It got my mind off of a lot of shit and it made me tired so I could sleep.

AHH! on
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I limit myself to special occasions only.

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    i'm cutting down to 2-3 times a week for productivity reasons

mrpaku on
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Tonight is a special occasion by the way.

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    ApolloTreatingYouApolloTreatingYou __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2007
    AHH! wrote: »
    Oh yeah I passed the test rank gave me. I still smoke though.

When I wasn't smoking for like a month I was going through the same thing, apollo.

Working out helped me. It got my mind off of a lot of shit and it made me tired so I could sleep.

Dude, and I skipped the gym yesterday because I was too worn out after work from burnout. On top of that I think all the smoke is making a sinus infection come back. I feel so absolutely fucking terrible today. I am really debating wether or not to go home sick. I want to just crawl in a hole and die.

ApolloTreatingYou on
    no you cannot have a sig that size. especially with compression that crappy.
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    But you guys...

Getting a ton of scwhag (like 40 for a half...) and rolling stupidly large blunts is fun.

This man speaks the truth. On 4/20, my friend rolled a 19 gram blunt. It smoked for almost 30 minutes.

Except of course it wasn't filled with schwag.

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    AzioAzio Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Nogs wrote: »
    Azio wrote: »
    I usually pay 160 an ounce for really good shit. Last week I got this stuff called AK-47; great indica, all it takes is one hit and you feel it right away.

Today I went to the BC Marijuana Party Headquarters downtown and got fucking ripped on one of their vapourizers with some random visiting dude from Austin, TX. I also picked up this wicked pipe:
    CIMG0106.JPG

I just packed it with a bowl of Kush and I plan to enjoy every minute of it.

is that a dildo? i think it is a dildo.
    Maybe, but holy fuck it'll get you stoned.

Azio on
  • Options
    bentbent Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    When I was in asmsterdam I lost complete track of what strains I was smoking. I've tried AK47, don't really remember much about it though, after a while... weed is just weed. We're used to getting pretty cheap but high quality stuff out here, it's one of the joys of living near a buttload of countryside.

bent on
    sig1.png
  • Options
    TabascoTabasco Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I think one of the best parts of being a stoner is that if you ever feel your tolerance is getting to high, you can just take a break for a few months and it will be amazingly lower. Just one of many reasons why it is the best drug ever.

Tabasco on
    Life is too important to be taken seriously.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    DranoDrano __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2007
    all pipes look like dildos

Drano on
  • Options
    BergyBergy Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Yeah man, I started dreaming again recently.

I couldn't remember dreaming for about a year and now its crazy.

They would wake me up for awhile.

Bergy on
    ChicagoBulls01.jpg
    I've been trying to reach you, but your extension cord doesn't reach that far.
  • Options
    DranoDrano __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2007
    i dreamed that i was in a sitcom world.
    except everyone was boning.

Drano on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Not trying to necro-post, but my mom just found my stash. :( Shes pissed, mostly because she leeches money from me and the thought that I'm spending money infuriates her. She got just as pissed when I bought Transmet #9. Shes trying to act like she cares about me, and doesn't want me to "throw my life away" by getting caught.

SlyJoker on
  • Options
    Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I know, gosh
    a mother not wanting her son to throw his life away

she must be a horrible bitch
    and not just a victim to normal motherly instincts

Randall_Flagg on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    I know, gosh
    a mother not wanting her son to throw his life away

she must be a horrible bitch
    and not just a victim to normal motherly instincts

The point is, she just wants money and doesn't actually care if I'm doing something illegal. Like, she didn't care about my underage drinking (I'm 21 now) but shes pissed about this because she used to be a huge pothead, so she thinks I spend as much on weed as she did (no where near) and she wants me to give her that money. She told me to "Do the right thing" and start giving her another $200 a month.

SlyJoker on
  • Options
    JohnHamJohnHam Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Fandyien wrote: »
    But you guys...

Getting a ton of scwhag (like 40 for a half...) and rolling stupidly large blunts is fun.

This man speaks the truth. On 4/20, my friend rolled a 19 gram blunt. It smoked for almost 30 minutes.

A 19 gram blunt that lasts only thirty minutes is a travesty unto the lord.

I've rolled 2.5 grammers that lasted for 1.5+ hrs.

JohnHam on
    signature.png

• Options
    TrexyTrexy Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    The best is when you’ve been smoking so much the entire rooms just gone hazy.
    The blunts being passed around on the other side of the room, but you can’t keep track of it, it just shows up to the left of you every once in a while.

Trexy on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    JohnHam wrote: »
    Fandyien wrote: »
    But you guys...

A 19 gram blunt that lasts only thirty minutes is a travesty unto the lord.

I've rolled 2.5 grammers that lasted for 1.5+ hrs.

seriously

how does a NINETEEN GRAM BLUNT last half an hour

did you dip it in kerosene

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    Dangerou-DaveDangerou-Dave __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2007
    That's over 5/8ths of an ounce. That's ridiculous.

19 grams of pot would last me a month.

Dangerou-Dave on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    So, now that I've agreed to give her money she doesn't care about my smoking weed anymore.

What a wonderful family I have.

EDIT: She also said I can smoke in the garage, but fuck, its 90 degrees in there. :P

SlyJoker on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    That's over 5/8ths of an ounce. That's ridiculous.

19 grams of pot would last me a month.

i could stretch it to about 2 weeks

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png