Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Doctor Who]: Season 6 Is Now

Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..."a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
(parts of OP stolen mercilessly from Bethryn's)

Okay! Right, first, general background!
Wikipedia wrote:
Doctor Who is a British science fiction television programme produced by the BBC. The programme depicts the adventures of a mysterious alien time-traveller known as "the Doctor" who travels in his space and time-ship, the TARDIS, which normally appears from the exterior to be a blue 1950s police box. With his companions, he explores time and space, solving problems, facing monsters and righting wrongs.

The current TARDIS crew:
Spoiler:

I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! [How to Watch]
Americans/Canadians: REJOICE. The BBC, in its infinite wisdom, is no longer delaying the airing of new episodes on our side of the pond. (Well, technically, they still are, but it's in terms of hours instead of weeks.)

Americans: BBC America, Saturdays, 9 PM EST
Canadians: Space, Saturdays, 8 PM ET
Britons: BBC1, Saturdays, 6 PM BST

Now, I can't check the scanner... [if you don't own a TV...]
Unless my math is wrong: people watching in standard definition should go with an iTunes season pass. People who want high-def goodness should go with an Amazon VOD subscription.
Spoiler:

Time isn't a straight line, it's all bumpy-wumpy. [Delays for digital subscribers]
The delay appears to be about 9 hours from the end of the episode for it to hit Amazon/iTunes.

Shouldn't that be 13, and not 7?
iTunes and Amazon are billing this as "Doctor Who Season 6 (Part 1)", in light of the fact that it's being split in half: we get seven episodes, with a midseason break after (I believe) June 11, and the show returning in the fall.

The Oncoming Storm: Trailers (and a mini-episode!)

Spoiler:

Mike Danger on
Steam: Mike Danger | PSN: remadeking
oE0mva1.jpg

This discussion has been closed.