Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Game of the Year 2010 Poll [*RESULTS*]

2456789

Posts

  • mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Split/Second at 128 :(

    At least Resonance of Fate and Blur placed higher.

    Steam: Dr. Mark Sloan - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 0748-1545-6684 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • XagarathXagarath Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Opium wrote: »
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Mass Effect 2 is a fantastic game. Maybe you don't like it, but that is your opinion, and its a goose opinion because regardless of how much you personally dislike a game, you cannot disregard such an overwhelming majority opinion.

    By that logic the Oscar for Best Picture would go to something like Transformers: Rise of the Fallen and Two and a Half Men would count as sophisticated literature. Just because a majority likes something does not make it de facto high quality.

    Bingo.
    Majority opinions mean precisely sod all.

    I'm not saying ME2 was bad, mind you, I'm saying it wasn't game of the year material by a long, long stretch, especially not in a year as strong on innovation and imagination as the one we've just had.

  • Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Thank you mcc!

    Not sure how I feel about Endless Ocean coming in at 109. I'm either disappointed it didn't crack the top 100, or am pleased I wasn't the only one who voted for it.

    :o

    Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
  • AddaAdda Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I feel really bad for forgetting Dead Nation now :(

    Big props to Darksiders, everything else seemed to pan out as expected but also a little surprised not to see Alan Wake any higher.


    EDIT: oh dear I actually forgot a fair few other games that I really loved from this year, I'm going to video game fan hell.

    steam_sig.png
    I want to know more PA people on Twitter.
  • DragkoniasDragkonias Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Pretty good list overall, glad to see Bayonetta crack get so high.

    Going over the full list and seeing how many games didn't make top 20 reminds me of how many good games came out last year.
    Yeah, plenty of people disliked RDR and ME2 for what I'm sure were legitimate reasons.

    And plenty of people liked the games for legitimate reasons too.

    It surprises me that we've had the GotY thread for how many years now and people still don't get the concept that people will vote for games that they enjoyed and the more they enjoyed the game, the higher it will be.

  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue Coral Springs, FLRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I wasn't very impressed by Mass Effect 2's demo. Fantastic dialogue, mediocre gameplay. That would bring it way down on my list if I played it.

    fiV9i14.jpg
    蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
  • DragkoniasDragkonias Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    And that's perfectly fine. But getting in a huff because people don't vote the way you want them to vote is the silliest thing.

  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue Coral Springs, FLRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I've gotten long since used to the best games going under the collective radar.

    fiV9i14.jpg
    蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
  • edited January 2011
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    It surprises me that we've had the GotY thread for how many years now and people still don't get the concept that people will vote for games that they enjoyed and the more they enjoyed the game, the higher it will be.
    That's not what it's about, but rather that "but a lot of other people like it too!" is a very juvenile argument for justifying your opinions. It basically stops any discussion dead in its tracks because you are no longer discussing the actual merits of the game but rather something that is extraneous to it. If that were the main argument then CODBLOPS should be numer one on every critical list of 2010.

  • DragkoniasDragkonias Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Opium wrote: »
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    It surprises me that we've had the GotY thread for how many years now and people still don't get the concept that people will vote for games that they enjoyed and the more they enjoyed the game, the higher it will be.
    That's not what it's about, but rather that "but a lot of other people like it too!" is a very juvenile argument for justifying your opinions. It basically stops any discussion dead in its tracks because you are no longer discussing the actual merits of the game but rather something that is extraneous to it. If that were the main argument then CODBLOPS should be numer one on every critical list of 2010.

    ...And I could say that arguing that a game should have placed 1st because of an arbitrary subset of qualifiers you've set up in your head is just as silly.

    As the thread has shown us for many years now, people vote for games for many reasons.

    Whether it be simply how much they enjoyed a game, what the game did, how much "value" they got out of a game, and so forth. That's why we don't get "CODBLOPS in the number one slot" as you say.

    And honestly, I can't say that one is more important than other. And I think it is actually nice to get a look at how different people judge quality.

  • TheFid2TheFid2 Registered User
    edited January 2011
    Xagarath wrote: »
    Opium wrote: »
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Mass Effect 2 is a fantastic game. Maybe you don't like it, but that is your opinion, and its a goose opinion because regardless of how much you personally dislike a game, you cannot disregard such an overwhelming majority opinion.

    By that logic the Oscar for Best Picture would go to something like Transformers: Rise of the Fallen and Two and a Half Men would count as sophisticated literature. Just because a majority likes something does not make it de facto high quality.

    Bingo.
    Majority opinions mean precisely sod all.

    I'm not saying ME2 was bad, mind you, I'm saying it wasn't game of the year material by a long, long stretch, especially not in a year as strong on innovation and imagination as the one we've just had.

    haha oh wow

    There is a big difference between seeing something and considering it game/movie of the year. Sure a lot of people saw Transformers, including me, but a very slim minority of them would actually call it a great movie. And virtually none of the established critics did.

    I thought ME2 was pretty much perfect in a lot of ways and was the most polished game experience I've had, and just about anyone who played it would agree. Even if you don't like RPGs or Sci Fi, to discount this game is silly.

    I hate racing games with a burning fiery passion, but I wouldn't get butthurt if one came out that everyone loved and was the perfect racing experience and it made a bunch of GOTY lists.

    Sorry the game wasn't for Wii, I guess wait for Mass Effect: Chop Till You Drop

    HillisSig2.jpg
  • mugginnsmugginns Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    I wasn't very impressed by Mass Effect 2's demo. Fantastic dialogue, mediocre gameplay. That would bring it way down on my list if I played it.

    :shock: You should play the full game.

    edit: Really happy to see NBA2k11 actually ended up higher than NBA Jam, I didn't think that would happen since PA.

    E26cO.jpg
  • Fig-DFig-D Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    This is such a weird list to me. About half of it is exactly what I would vote for. I haven't played Minecraft but I hear good things. I'm kinda tired about all the hubbub surrounding Angry Birds but I haven't played it, so I can't really be "mad" at its placement because it could be pretty fun. But Alpha Protocol and Heavy Rain? I think they're the only two games I have on my "worst games of 2010" list.

    Nice to see Bayonetta and Just Cause 2 up there though.

    WeskerSig.jpg
    SteamID - Fig-D :: Xbox Live - Fig D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • fragglefartfragglefart Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Thanks for doing this mcc.

    Looks like my vote for Gravitron 360 was the only one, placing it at second-to-last, 236!

    More people need to play that game, it is fantastic.

    fragglefart.jpg
  • EdS25EdS25 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Well count me in the vast herds of brainless sheep that somehow loved Mass Effect 2.

    A few surprises for me on the list:
    God of War 3 ended up kind of low for the critical and fan praise (not saying it should be higher). I wonder if it was something everyone expected to be good, and it was, and we all just totally forgot about it. I know I did until the vote, and that it actually came out last year. February was it? Just didn't have any sticking power I guess. If I think back I remember some pretty amazing shit happening in that game.

    Games I think not enough people played: Nier, Infinite Space, Lara Croft:GOL. Particularly Lara - I don't know anyone that has tried that and not loved it (when played co-op). I can pore over stats and spreadsheets for hours and what would be really fascinating to me would be to know what people actually played, and how they voted. For example, if only 22 of us played Infinite Space, and we all had it in our top 20 somewhere (just an example - if you didn't like it that's fine) that would mean something. 999 may be an example of this where "everyone" that played it ranked it.

    Also surprised at how bad the PSP was represented. Its top 3 games were 64, 74, 79? Is this kind of a "perception" thing, like your top 10 games for the year would "obviously" be on the consoles/PC? Flip side: was surprised at how well the PC was represented. That could be a bit of bias being this forum's vote as opposed to the general public (i.e. Wii only).

    Is Force Unleashed 2 the "biggest" release with the least amount of approval? Holy shit that game did poorly. Is it that bad or is everyone doing what I'm doing and waiting til it's $12 (or less) at the used game store so noone played it yet?

    Also - thank you mcc - great stuff.

    Currently Playing : FE:Awakening, AC:NL
  • DragkoniasDragkonias Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I wanted to play Infinite Space but finding that game anywhere except online(at rape prices) is difficult.

  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue Coral Springs, FLRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The PSP is really on the outs right now. Oath in Felghana is a fantastic game, but if you consider the amount of people here that own the PSP and then the amount who bought an already niche action RPG, then the odds become microscopic.

    Same with Sakura Wars on the PS2. Great game, sent to die on a dead system.

    fiV9i14.jpg
    蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm surprised to see Angry Birds in the top 20. I downloaded it because it was free for Android and I don't get it. I really don't understand what makes it popular.

    3DS code: 3480-2527-9521
    steam_sig.png
  • KuratosuKuratosu Registered User
    edited January 2011
    I think it's a fair representative list, not that shocking though. I loved RDR and Mass Effect, and they charted exactly where I expected them to, either or could've taken 1 or 2 and I'd be cool with it.

    I thought Bayonetta would've been a little higher up, but happy to see it crack the top 20. I'm also loving that Deadly Premonition is getting some recognition too.
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    The PSP is really on the outs right now. Oath in Felghana is a fantastic game, but if you consider the amount of people here that own the PSP and then the amount who bought an already niche action RPG, then the odds become microscopic.

    I'm actually a little surprised VC2 beat out MGS: PW for best PSP exclusive.

    EDIT: Also, thanks MCC!

    and please don't murder each other over the list guys. It's just that; a list. There's no need for some of the vitriol I'm seeing.

    Click spoiler for Backloggery, and gamer info:
    Spoiler:
  • edited January 2011
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    The PSP is really on the outs right now. Oath in Felghana is a fantastic game, but if you consider the amount of people here that own the PSP and then the amount who bought an already niche action RPG, then the odds become microscopic.

    Same with Sakura Wars on the PS2. Great game, sent to die on a dead system.

    And then ported to the most successful home console of this generation

  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue Coral Springs, FLRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I wouldn't touch a port made by Idea Factory strictly for the US market.

    fiV9i14.jpg
    蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
  • XagarathXagarath Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    TheFid2 wrote: »
    I thought ME2 was pretty much perfect in a lot of ways and was the most polished game experience I've had, and just about anyone who played it would agree. Even if you don't like RPGs or Sci Fi, to discount this game is silly.
    And I repeat:
    If your only criteria for considering a game the best of the year was how polished it was, I find that deeply and depressingly dull. What about originality? Creativity? Moving the medium forward in signifcant ways?
    Incidentally, I like RPGs, Sci-fi and Mass Effect. I just don't get blown away by them unless they do something interesting. Space opera by-the-numbers isn't interesting.

    Minecraft, for instance, would be a perfectly valid GOTY candidate had it actually been released in 2010, and it isn't even a game I much like.
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    I wanted to play Infinite Space but finding that game anywhere except online(at rape prices) is difficult.

    Try looking in PAL

  • TheFid2TheFid2 Registered User
    edited January 2011
    Xagarath wrote: »
    TheFid2 wrote: »
    I thought ME2 was pretty much perfect in a lot of ways and was the most polished game experience I've had, and just about anyone who played it would agree. Even if you don't like RPGs or Sci Fi, to discount this game is silly.
    And I repeat:
    If your only criteria for considering a game the best of the year was how polished it was, I find that deeply and depressingly dull. What about originality? Creativity? Moving the medium forward in signifcant ways?
    Incidentally, I like RPGs, Sci-fi and Mass Effect. I just don't get blown away by them unless they do something interesting. Space opera by-the-numbers isn't interesting.

    Ur crazy, bro.

    I can't think of any other game that is exactly like Mass Effect 2, including the first one.

    HillisSig2.jpg
  • Fig-DFig-D Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I hate the word "innovative."

    See also "originality" and "creativity."

    WeskerSig.jpg
    SteamID - Fig-D :: Xbox Live - Fig D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • LCDXXLCDXX Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2011
    If ME2 did nothing to move the medium forward then I guess I might as well find a new hobby because this interactive media craze is forever doomed.

    XBL: LCDXX | PSN: LCDXX | Steam: LCDXX
  • LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm really pleased but honestly not surprised to see both New Vegas and Alpha Protocol hitting the top 20. While I'm one of those pedestrian, innovation-hating sellouts who loved Mass Effect 2, Obsidian had one hell of a year. The terrible critical and commercial reception Alpha Protocol received, and the death of any hope for an Alpha Protocol 2, is still depressing to contemplate.

    After checking out the full spreadsheet, I'm both pleased and surprised that I'm not the only person who voted for Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days. While there are a whole host of flaws with K&L2, the unique and well-done "cheap hand-held camera" graphical style goes a long way to elevate the frankly pedestrian gameplay. That and the multiplayer is tied with Bad Company 2 for my "best chaotic multiplayer fun of 2010" award.

    Since we're talking about innovation and whatnot, I have to give kudos to Io Interactive for taking such a major risk with K&L2's graphic style, and sticking with it for an entire game and not a wacky novelty level.

  • TelMarineTelMarine Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Mass Effect 2 was a pretty good game, but I think the reason it was so popular (overall) was because it was much less RPG and a lot more action oriented. Sure you have choices, stats, leveling up, etc., but a lot of it is really simplified. I never played the first one (so I can't compare that way), but I usually compare it to KOTOR1 since that was the last Bioware game I finished.

    For example, skill system is incredibly simple and when you max out a skill, and you choose between 2 different versions, most of the time there barely is a difference (attack drone versus exploding one is pretty different though), okay you get 5% more health and 3% less damage if you choose this certain skill over the other, it is not noticeable at all. Samething with gear, might as well not even have it, the percentages that it modifies stats most of the time is like 3% (a couple are 10% I believe), I rarely changed what I was using in Mass Effect 2.

    In addition, they make paragon and rebel too obvious. Eventually (unlike KOTOR1) I wasn't picking what I personally would do, I would pick paragon (or rebel, depending how I felt) because I knew paragon options were always at the top or blue and rebel options were at the bottom and red. KOTOR1 was very compelling because they gave you a lot of different options in conversations from what I remember. With that, it is incredibly easy and simple to recruit your party members and get their loyalty. Like an action game, you get the mission, do the mission, and boom, your done. There is zero difficulty in getting someone to join you and rarely any difficulty in obtaining that person's loyalty (all you do is help them with their side mission and you get their loyalty). There are times where two characters go head to head and you have to choose between one or the other, but if you have high enough paragon (or rebel I guess) you can settle it. However, when I played, that only happened twice for me and only the first time I didn't have a high enough paragon to settle it. In KOTOR1, it seemed a lot more interesting to recruit people and some conversations were extremely hard. There was one character, Juhani I believe, where if you couldn't get her to join you, you could end up killing her and never get a chance to recruit her again. Also, near the end of the game at the Dark Jedi temple, there is the ghost of a Dark Jedi that you can talk to and attempt to convince to come back to the light (something like that, I can't exactly remember) and it was an incredibly hard/complex conversation, I never was able to convince him. From my play through, Mass Effect 2 had absolutely nothing like that.

    3ds: 4983-4935-4575
  • RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Thanks for putting this together, mcc. It's always a lot of fun.

    FFXIV/Sargatanas/Wintry Ptarmigan
    3DS: 3351-5352-0314
  • Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro Frame Runner Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Dammit I forgot to vote

    Poor Transformers WFC way down at 75

    It deserved much better than that

    zcvOnOq.png
    PSN & XBL - OFRunner | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Opium wrote: »
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    It surprises me that we've had the GotY thread for how many years now and people still don't get the concept that people will vote for games that they enjoyed and the more they enjoyed the game, the higher it will be.
    That's not what it's about, but rather that "but a lot of other people like it too!" is a very juvenile argument for justifying your opinions. It basically stops any discussion dead in its tracks because you are no longer discussing the actual merits of the game but rather something that is extraneous to it. If that were the main argument then CODBLOPS should be numer one on every critical list of 2010.

    I agree, other people liking a game and voting for it is no reason to have a game win a popularity poll.

    shamanhealingwave.jpgabilitypaladinshieldofv.png
  • TelMarineTelMarine Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Dammit I forgot to vote

    Poor Transformers WFC way down at 75

    It deserved much better than that

    Sin and Punishment 2 at 53. Also deserved better, more people need to play that game.

    3ds: 4983-4935-4575
  • mccmcc glitch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2011
    Thanks again everyone for participating!
    Taramoor wrote: »
    mcc wrote: »

    Penny Arcade Forums (666 voters)

    I am neither a superstitious nor religious man... but really?

    Ya rly D:
    Zxerol wrote: »
    That's pretty impressive that a game that technically hasn't been released yet got fourth place for GOTY 2010. But I guess semantics. (Though, what happens when it goes final release build, say, this year?)

    As far as this poll is concerned, this is its one shot. If dude ever produces something that we can call a "sequel" it will be allowed in but going from beta->final with the currently advertised feature set will not be enough. Maybe it would have made sense to have waited, but I was afraid that supposed release will never actually come (like what happened with Dwarf Fortress).
    TheFid2 wrote: »
    Majority opinions mean precisely sod all.

    Well, this is a poll. In a poll, majority opinions mean everything. That is what a poll is!

  • AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Hmmmmm.

    17 of the top 20 games this year I have absolutely no interest in playing.

    Am I getting old or something?

    3DS Friend Code: 0817-5033-8184 // Nintendo Network ID: AbsoluteZero
  • DarlanDarlan Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The gameplay isn't much to write home about, but I loved the story, visual art, and music ME2 had going on. There's lots to love there, and there's no game on that list without something to complain about.

    The real story here is Call of Duty finally getting properly punished for throwing out the same mediocre AI and more or less the exact same MP mode again and again. (Which the developers of Blops didn't even make in the first place!) All the way down to 18! Beaten by Alpha Protocol! That's justice right there.

    PSN: Toids42
    steam_sig.png
  • mugginnsmugginns Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Hmmmmm.

    17 of the top 20 games this year I have absolutely no interest in playing.

    Am I getting old or something?

    Age doesn't really matter with most of the games

    I'd say if you're older you'd probably want to play RDR more.. because you appreciate westerns more

    E26cO.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    Opium wrote: »
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    It surprises me that we've had the GotY thread for how many years now and people still don't get the concept that people will vote for games that they enjoyed and the more they enjoyed the game, the higher it will be.
    That's not what it's about, but rather that "but a lot of other people like it too!" is a very juvenile argument for justifying your opinions. It basically stops any discussion dead in its tracks because you are no longer discussing the actual merits of the game but rather something that is extraneous to it. If that were the main argument then CODBLOPS should be numer one on every critical list of 2010.

    I agree, other people liking a game and voting for it is no reason to have a game win a popularity poll.
    I wasn't talking about polls, but about essentially hollow critical assessments of games straight out of kindergarten like this one:
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Mass Effect 2 is a fantastic game. Maybe you don't like it, but that is your opinion, and its a goose opinion because regardless of how much you personally dislike a game, you cannot disregard such an overwhelming majority opinion.

  • DarlanDarlan Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Nintendo sure underperformed given how many of the kind of games they put out that the enthusiasts say they want from Nintendo. I wonder if it's a case of the dated hardware and resolution catching up to the Wii, or if people just don't actually want to play classic Donkey Kong and such all that much when it comes time to lay down the fifty bucks for it.

    PSN: Toids42
    steam_sig.png
  • mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I think Fable 3 is the lowest ranked, high-profile game on the list at 43.

    Going through your old rankings, thats a hell of a drop from Fable 2 in 2008.

    Since I'm a bit of a stats weirdo, here's some games and the sequels side by side. The biggest jump UP, would be Just Cause. I couldn't find Just Cause 1 listed anywhere, and now it's #14:

    Mass Effect 1: #4 (2007)
    Mass Effect 2: #1 (2010)

    Fable: The Lost Chapters: #46 (2005)
    Fable 2: #8 (2008)
    Fable 3: #42 (2010)

    Fallout 3: #1 (2008)
    Fallout: New Vegas: #5 (2010)

    Super Mario Galaxy: #3 (2007)
    Super Mario Galaxy 2: #7 (2010

    Halo 2: #2 (2004)
    Halo 3: #7 (2007)
    Halo 3: ODST: #14 (2009)
    Halo Wars: #63 (2009)
    Halo Reach: #8 (2010)

    BioShock: #2 (2007)
    BioShock 2: #24 (2010)

    Rock Band: #9 (2007)
    Rock Band 2: #5 (2008)
    The Beatles Rock Band: #16 (2009)
    Rock Band 3: #25 (2010)

    Dead Rising: #8 (2006)
    Dead Rising 2: #32 (2010)

    and finally, what I feel to be the funniest, I have bolded the "main" releases:

    Guitar Hero: #15 (2005)
    Guitar Hero 2: #7 (2006)
    Guitar Hero 3: #10 (2007)

    Guitar Hero Rocks The 80s: #80 (2007)
    Guitar Hero World Tour: #43 (2008)
    Guitar Hero On Tour: #132 (2008)
    Guitar Hero Aerosmith: #136 (2008)
    Guitar Hero On Tour Decades: #193 (2008)
    Guitar Hero Metallica: #109 (2009)
    Guitar Hero 5: #114 (2009)
    Guitar Hero Van Halen: #238 (2009)
    Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock: DID NOT PLACE (2010)

    XBL: MXrox - PSN: mxmarks - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Blue mapBlue map Freedom Fighter Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    6. Super Meat Boy (3205)
    7. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (3006)
    So does anyone else remember how a bunch of people in the XBLA thread ripped the hell out of Super Meat Boy prior to its release? Yeah, hindsight is funny sometimes.

    My Steam profile thing: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Blue_map/ Battlenet: BlueMap#1493
  • AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    mugginns wrote: »
    Hmmmmm.

    17 of the top 20 games this year I have absolutely no interest in playing.

    Am I getting old or something?

    Age doesn't really matter with most of the games

    I'd say if you're older you'd probably want to play RDR more.. because you appreciate westerns more

    I am interested in that one yes... but it seems like a real tedious game. I guess I just look for instant gratification these days.

    3DS Friend Code: 0817-5033-8184 // Nintendo Network ID: AbsoluteZero
Sign In or Register to comment.