Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Game of the Year 2010 Poll [*RESULTS*]

12345679»

• lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Pfff... Screw that racist bitch.
    Spoiler:

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    From a purely story perspective, fuck those aliens. Miranda and Jacob all the way. I am a true Cerberus operative 8-)

But now I'm actually doing a second playthrough as a female Shepard (which is still odd to me, I'm so used to male Shep's voice), but that means my beloved Ashley is gone and that asshole Kaidan lived :x

You could import a save from MESaves if you're on the PC (maybe if on 360 too, there might have been a way determined to do that.)

Tube-san wrote:
    I apologise for my rudeness desu.
  • The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Holy shit that's the trophy I drew being awarded to the game I chose for GOTY. Well that's quite a thing to wake up to. Honestly thought Starcraft would clinch the title. And thought Civ V would be higher.

scarab you have mental problems
  • RandomHajileRandomHajile Not actually a Snatcher The New KremlinRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    Holy shit that's the trophy I drew being awarded to the game I chose for GOTY. Well that's quite a thing to wake up to. Honestly thought Starcraft would clinch the title. And thought Civ V would be higher.

Have you....have you been in a coma for 6 weeks? (Apologies if you actually have, in fact, been in a coma.) It's a nice looking trophy, though.

• The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

Have you....have you been in a coma for 6 weeks? (Apologies if you actually have, in fact, been in a coma.) It's a nice looking trophy, though.

Yes.

scarab you have mental problems
  • RandomHajileRandomHajile Not actually a Snatcher The New KremlinRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011

Yes.

Whoa, sorry. Welcome back and such, then.