Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[CHAT] 2033

1565758596062»

Posts

  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    You should TOTALLY drive Highway 1 in one go if you are into scenery.

    Take you a little longer though. :P

    “This is America. We’re entitled to our opinions.”
    “Wrong. This is Texas. And my opinion is the only one that counts."
  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Playing Dragon Age. New game as a redhead dalish elf warrioress.

    God I love bioware.

    Those are the elves who spend all their time prancing around in the forest trying to find themselves, and playing with mirrors right?

  • ThomamelasThomamelas Bro!Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Arivia wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    i think more shows should use it was allllll a dreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaam in order to get away with ridiculous plotlines

    there was a ton of bitching in the community thread when they did that for the halloween episode

    It wasn't a dream, they just don't remember it.

    the Halloween episode where Chevy Chase dresses as Beastmaster and makes a fort out of chairs?

    but that's the second best episode in the series!

    The Zombie one. Second Halloween episode. Because there is no way in hell anyone would forget him dressing as the Beastmaster, having a bad trip and making a fort.

  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Kagera wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    haha, Bob Marley posts "One love" on Facebook and it gets 58,000 likes

    I don't think Jesus even gets that many

    Bob Marley died in like 1982.

    He can't post on Facebook.

    yes I am aware of that

    but his family does

    Then say Bob Marley's family, not Bob Marley. Jerk.

    well it's as Bob Marley, so technically somebody named Bob Marley on Facebook posted it

    It's on Bob Marley's Memorial Page, there's a difference.

    “This is America. We’re entitled to our opinions.”
    “Wrong. This is Texas. And my opinion is the only one that counts."
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Kagera wrote: »
    You should TOTALLY drive Highway 1 in one go if you are into scenery.

    Take you a little longer though. :P

    I love the 1, also taking the coastal highway train up to PAX was amazing as well. But yeah, definitely takes a bit longer.

    B7ozVfx.png
  • LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Kagera wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    haha, Bob Marley posts "One love" on Facebook and it gets 58,000 likes

    I don't think Jesus even gets that many

    Bob Marley died in like 1982.

    He can't post on Facebook.

    yes I am aware of that

    but his family does

    Then say Bob Marley's family, not Bob Marley. Jerk.

    well it's as Bob Marley, so technically somebody named Bob Marley on Facebook posted it

    In other internet news, the tweets made under the name "Feminist Hulk" may not, in fact, be written and posted by the actual Bruce Banner.

  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited January 2011
    Lawndart wrote: »
    Arivia wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    Bloodlines is such a bad game god

    way to suck there gooey

    Abloo bloo I am so sad I am a vampire

    I let the blackness consume my soul let's go write some dark poetry

    in all honesty, this is not that off for the vtm stuff just before the pre-gehenna event

    Except that "abloo bloo I am so sad I am a vampire" is really not what the tone of Bloodlines is at all.

    Especially if you play a Malkavian.

    I am tired of Malkavian exceptionalism. :x

    That's one thing I really like about nWoD, cutting that and similar right out.

    huntresssig.jpg
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I think I am just gonna have to put the road trip on hold for now. I just don't have the cash. Argh, even more incentive to get this whole credentialing ball rolling and getting employed.

    B7ozVfx.png
  • RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Speaking of Facebook, people are stupid. I read a CNN article that squashed a rumor going around that Facebook was shutting down (permanently apparently) in March sometime. Cause the creator was sick of it and it's bullshit or something.

    Why do people believe stuff without a credible source?

    steam_sig.png
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Lawndart wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    haha, Bob Marley posts "One love" on Facebook and it gets 58,000 likes

    I don't think Jesus even gets that many

    Bob Marley died in like 1982.

    He can't post on Facebook.

    yes I am aware of that

    but his family does

    Then say Bob Marley's family, not Bob Marley. Jerk.

    well it's as Bob Marley, so technically somebody named Bob Marley on Facebook posted it

    In other internet news, the tweets made under the name "Feminist Hulk" may not, in fact, be written and posted by the actual Bruce Banner.

    Well duh.

    Hulk and Bruce Banner are two different entities. Except when they found a way to have Banner in control as Hulk but then that was before Planet Hulk and Red Hulk.

    “This is America. We’re entitled to our opinions.”
    “Wrong. This is Texas. And my opinion is the only one that counts."
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Lawndart wrote: »

    In other internet news, the tweets made under the name "Feminist Hulk" may not, in fact, be written and posted by the actual Bruce Banner.

    Drunk Hulk, on the other hand...

    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Oh man I woke up with mascara all on the underside of my eyes. I look like I was in the club, possibly with a bottle full of bub.

    fhBqOWH.jpg?1
    Oathkeeper Updates Monday/Wednesday/Friday
  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited January 2011
    Oh man I woke up with mascara all on the underside of my eyes. I look like I was in the club, possibly with a bottle full of bub.

    jealous

    huntresssig.jpg
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Ryadic wrote: »
    Speaking of Facebook, people are stupid. I read a CNN article that squashed a rumor going around that Facebook was shutting down (permanently apparently) in March sometime. Cause the creator was sick of it and it's bullshit or something.

    Why do people believe stuff without a credible source?

    I hear AOL is going to start charging .10 cents for IMs!

    “This is America. We’re entitled to our opinions.”
    “Wrong. This is Texas. And my opinion is the only one that counts."
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Kagera wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    This video makes me happy.

    http://vimeo.com/17083789

    it is sweet, but my hackles raised at the evolutionary explanations for it

    It's because Earth is a sphere and so whereever you are you are kinda leaning to one side of it and go towards that side.

    No no wait it's because Earth's core is not a solid and it's center of gravity varies and so too does ours.

    No no wait it's based on which testicle/breast hangs lower on the person.

    because making something go straight forward is really fucking hard

    ftOqU21.png
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Ryadic wrote: »
    Speaking of Facebook, people are stupid. I read a CNN article that squashed a rumor going around that Facebook was shutting down (permanently apparently) in March sometime. Cause the creator was sick of it and it's bullshit or something.

    Why do people believe stuff without a credible source?

    I kind of like the idea of Mark Zuckerberg waking up, going to his billion dollar empire and sighing and being like "Guys the Social Network was really mean to me and this is kind of boring so uh... I'm shutting this shit down. I think I might like... take up guitar or something."

    fhBqOWH.jpg?1
    Oathkeeper Updates Monday/Wednesday/Friday
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Ryadic wrote: »
    Speaking of Facebook, people are stupid. I read a CNN article that squashed a rumor going around that Facebook was shutting down (permanently apparently) in March sometime. Cause the creator was sick of it and it's bullshit or something.

    Why do people believe stuff without a credible source?

    People on facebook are so retarded an article had to be adjusted because it was the #1 hit for facebook signin and they kept thinking it was a new sign in.

  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    This video makes me happy.

    http://vimeo.com/17083789

    it is sweet, but my hackles raised at the evolutionary explanations for it

    It's because Earth is a sphere and so whereever you are you are kinda leaning to one side of it and go towards that side.

    No no wait it's because Earth's core is not a solid and it's center of gravity varies and so too does ours.

    No no wait it's based on which testicle/breast hangs lower on the person.

    because making something go straight forward is really fucking hard

    BUT WHY!!!!???

    “This is America. We’re entitled to our opinions.”
    “Wrong. This is Texas. And my opinion is the only one that counts."
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Bro!Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Lawndart wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    haha, Bob Marley posts "One love" on Facebook and it gets 58,000 likes

    I don't think Jesus even gets that many

    Bob Marley died in like 1982.

    He can't post on Facebook.

    yes I am aware of that

    but his family does

    Then say Bob Marley's family, not Bob Marley. Jerk.

    well it's as Bob Marley, so technically somebody named Bob Marley on Facebook posted it

    In other internet news, the tweets made under the name "Feminist Hulk" may not, in fact, be written and posted by the actual Bruce Banner.

    That is perhaps the best thing to come out of Twitter.
    Arch wrote: »
    i should watch more community

    Yes you should. It's perhaps the finest comedy on television right now.

  • AsharaxxAsharaxx Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Pages late, but I saw some mention of IF games. Spider and Web is really good, as is Slouching Towards Bedlam.

    I also have to gush about Adam Cadre. All his games are gold. Especially Photopia.

  • DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I can't get full..

    I've been hungry for two days and no matter how much I eat I'm hungry in about 15 minutes again.

    I think I may have contracted a blackhole in my gut.

  • RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Preacher wrote: »
    Ryadic wrote: »
    Speaking of Facebook, people are stupid. I read a CNN article that squashed a rumor going around that Facebook was shutting down (permanently apparently) in March sometime. Cause the creator was sick of it and it's bullshit or something.

    Why do people believe stuff without a credible source?

    People on facebook are so retarded an article had to be adjusted because it was the #1 hit for facebook signin and they kept thinking it was a new sign in.

    I never heard of this?

    steam_sig.png
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Ryadic wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Ryadic wrote: »
    Speaking of Facebook, people are stupid. I read a CNN article that squashed a rumor going around that Facebook was shutting down (permanently apparently) in March sometime. Cause the creator was sick of it and it's bullshit or something.

    Why do people believe stuff without a credible source?

    People on facebook are so retarded an article had to be adjusted because it was the #1 hit for facebook signin and they kept thinking it was a new sign in.

    I never heard of this?

    Well obviously you were just upset at the new sign in until they fixed it.

  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Variable wrote: »
    Variable do you still love me?

    only from the waist down

    the only way that matters

  • RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Ryadic wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Ryadic wrote: »
    Speaking of Facebook, people are stupid. I read a CNN article that squashed a rumor going around that Facebook was shutting down (permanently apparently) in March sometime. Cause the creator was sick of it and it's bullshit or something.

    Why do people believe stuff without a credible source?

    People on facebook are so retarded an article had to be adjusted because it was the #1 hit for facebook signin and they kept thinking it was a new sign in.

    I never heard of this?

    i remember this

  • ArchArch HELLO YES THIS IS BUG Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Daxon wrote: »
    I can't get full..

    I've been hungry for two days and no matter how much I eat I'm hungry in about 15 minutes again.

    I think I may have contracted a blackhole in my gut.

    those in the know call them "tapeworms" daxon

  • LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Arivia wrote: »
    Lawndart wrote: »
    Except that "abloo bloo I am so sad I am a vampire" is really not what the tone of Bloodlines is at all.

    Especially if you play a Malkavian.

    I am tired of Malkavian exceptionalism. :x

    That's one thing I really like about nWoD, cutting that and similar right out.

    You say "exceptionalism" like it's a bad thing.

    I mean, assless chaps and arguments with stop signs.

    That's pretty damn exceptional.

  • LudiousLudious The Poopsmith A butt, where the poop isRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
  • Silas BrownSilas Brown Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Okay, one way or another I have to get weed this week. It's the last three day weekend before I move. It's gotta happen!

    CmgpQ.jpg
  • RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Ryadic wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Ryadic wrote: »
    Speaking of Facebook, people are stupid. I read a CNN article that squashed a rumor going around that Facebook was shutting down (permanently apparently) in March sometime. Cause the creator was sick of it and it's bullshit or something.

    Why do people believe stuff without a credible source?

    People on facebook are so retarded an article had to be adjusted because it was the #1 hit for facebook signin and they kept thinking it was a new sign in.

    I never heard of this?

    bam found it

  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Kagera wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    This video makes me happy.

    http://vimeo.com/17083789

    it is sweet, but my hackles raised at the evolutionary explanations for it

    It's because Earth is a sphere and so whereever you are you are kinda leaning to one side of it and go towards that side.

    No no wait it's because Earth's core is not a solid and it's center of gravity varies and so too does ours.

    No no wait it's based on which testicle/breast hangs lower on the person.

    because making something go straight forward is really fucking hard

    BUT WHY!!!!???

    well one leg will take ever so slightly longer steps than the other, for example

    ftOqU21.png
  • ArchArch HELLO YES THIS IS BUG Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    This video makes me happy.

    http://vimeo.com/17083789

    it is sweet, but my hackles raised at the evolutionary explanations for it

    It's because Earth is a sphere and so whereever you are you are kinda leaning to one side of it and go towards that side.

    No no wait it's because Earth's core is not a solid and it's center of gravity varies and so too does ours.

    No no wait it's based on which testicle/breast hangs lower on the person.

    because making something go straight forward is really fucking hard

    BUT WHY!!!!???

    well one leg will take ever so slightly longer steps than the other, for example

    alternatively- without a fixed point, it is very difficult to make the necessary adjustments to stay on a fixed course

    i am interested to see how this plays out if you use blind individuals

  • DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Arch wrote: »
    Daxon wrote: »
    I can't get full..

    I've been hungry for two days and no matter how much I eat I'm hungry in about 15 minutes again.

    I think I may have contracted a blackhole in my gut.

    those in the know call them "tapeworms" daxon

    Worms make you nauseous when you eat food.
    Kagera wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    This video makes me happy.

    http://vimeo.com/17083789

    it is sweet, but my hackles raised at the evolutionary explanations for it

    It's because Earth is a sphere and so whereever you are you are kinda leaning to one side of it and go towards that side.

    No no wait it's because Earth's core is not a solid and it's center of gravity varies and so too does ours.

    No no wait it's based on which testicle/breast hangs lower on the person.

    because making something go straight forward is really fucking hard

    BUT WHY!!!!???

    Wow that video is completely useless. It just asks the question and makes no attempt to answer it or even do anything at all with the question.

    Some people spent a lot of time making a video that just displays a question in a very fancy way.

  • ElkiElki hegemon globalSuper Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2011
This discussion has been closed.