As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Transfering videos from IPad to PC

AetherAether Registered User regular
edited January 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
Ok, so my laptop hdd died, and it isn't coming back. No great drama, nearly everything was backed up EXCEPT for all the photos and videos that we took this year. By coincidence I put all of those photos/videos on our IPad about a week ago.

Whenever I've plugged the IPad into a different computer in the past it's wiped everything, and I'm fairly sure it's going to do that when I plug it into the repaired laptop. I found a program that let me download the photos to my wifes work computer (Simply Share). However, none of the videos that are on the IPad are showing up for transfer. As these are videos of our kids I'd rather not just lose them.

Does anyone know any apps, preferabley free, that would let me get videos in the photo section of the IPad off using wifi? Any other solutions?

Aether on