Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Famous Catwomen [Chat]

1535456585961

Posts

  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Nier should be LPed by this guy:
    http://lparchive.org/search/The%20Dark%20Id#results

    ·
  • ElldrenElldren DS 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Feral wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    things are people too

    And by the commutative property, people are things.

    :^:

    ·
  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited January 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Realizing that my character can teleport pretty much anywhere on Earth is making me giggle.

    Is this in my game?

    huntresssig.jpg
    ·
  • ElldrenElldren DS 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Arivia wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Realizing that my character can teleport pretty much anywhere on Earth is making me giggle.

    Is this in my game?

    It's not in mine

    ·
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Feral wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    things are people too
    And by the commutative property, people are things.
    Only women.

    ·
  • CindersCinders Sex is a nonattest service. Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Couscous wrote: »

    Funny coincidence.

    ·
  • ThomamelasThomamelas "See you later, Comrade." "You're a communist?" "No. But I can still have comrades. "Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Elldren wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    I have never had getting rid of things be satisfying

    not even trash

    Burning the letters my ex had written at various times was deeply satisfying. The same with seeing her pictures burn. When I give books to others, I'm happy to know they will go to a good home where they can be loved anew.

    and yet that thought is weighed against the fact that you are losing your bound paper friends.

    it is bittersweet at best.

    the burning thing is more or less completely alien to me, I just don't get it.

    It wasn't bittersweet at all. Those pieces of paper represented little but lies and deceptions. Watching them burn made me feel like I was becoming free. A sweetness without even a hint of bitter. And fire is a throw back, I could have simply torn them but they could be reassembled. With the papers burned, they would never have any chance of having any power over me again.

    ·
  • HonkHonk Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    Women are property.

    ·
  • RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Preacher wrote: »
    Rent wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Rent wrote: »
    starting the lping again

    getting excited

    What are you lping this time Rent?

    nier

    Brb sending it to retsupurae...

    emot-smith.gif

    ·
  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited January 2011
    Elldren wrote: »
    Arivia wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Realizing that my character can teleport pretty much anywhere on Earth is making me giggle.

    Is this in my game?

    It's not in mine

    wait you're running an M&M game too what

    huntresssig.jpg
    ·
  • HonkHonk Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    Men are proper.

    ·
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Jesus Christ, I fucking hate having stuff. Especially stuff I don't use.

    I stuffed my CDs and comics into storage before I moved up here, and gave away all of my books; best thing I ever did.
    I hear you man, until I got married every time I moved I could fit my entire life's belongings into my pickup truck. I was a walking southern stereotype
    You needed a pickup truck?

    Honda Civic.

    ·
  • TL DRTL DR On this, reasonable people can disagreeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Honk, you need to quit listening to that trap music

    Swedes are not to be hard in da paint

    g1nalluk2ox1.jpg
    ·
  • RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Couscous wrote: »

    he is

    ·
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I should probably get ready for work now.

    evilbob wrote: »
    How pretty am I?
    Geth roll 1d10
    Geth wrote: »
    /me rolls 1d10 -> 10 (sum:10)
    ·
  • HonkHonk Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    But trap music is my way of living. :x

    ·
  • ElldrenElldren DS 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Arivia wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Arivia wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Realizing that my character can teleport pretty much anywhere on Earth is making me giggle.

    Is this in my game?

    It's not in mine

    wait you're running an M&M game too what

    I meant jake's

    ·
  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited January 2011
    Couscous wrote: »
    Starcraft 2 has different maps and scenarios early on. FFXIII has a few different enemies that you fight pretty much all the same with little variation. It is the difference between slowly handing out guns over the course of an FPS and and having you fight through the same goddamn enemies with the same goddamn weapons with the same goddamn battlefield except with a different background.

    yeah no that's not what its enemies are like

    huntresssig.jpg
    ·
  • ElldrenElldren DS 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    I have never had getting rid of things be satisfying

    not even trash

    Burning the letters my ex had written at various times was deeply satisfying. The same with seeing her pictures burn. When I give books to others, I'm happy to know they will go to a good home where they can be loved anew.

    and yet that thought is weighed against the fact that you are losing your bound paper friends.

    it is bittersweet at best.

    the burning thing is more or less completely alien to me, I just don't get it.

    It wasn't bittersweet at all. Those pieces of paper represented little but lies and deceptions. Watching them burn made me feel like I was becoming free. A sweetness without even a hint of bitter. And fire is a throw back, I could have simply torn them but they could be reassembled. With the papers burned, they would never have any chance of having any power over me again.

    talking about the books.

    I still have copies of all communication sent to me by exes

    ·
  • RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    woah when did D and D turn into D and/or D

    ·
  • ElldrenElldren DS 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Rent wrote: »
    woah when did D and D turn into D and/or D

    I was going to ask

    ·
  • DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2011
    Arivia wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Arivia wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Realizing that my character can teleport pretty much anywhere on Earth is making me giggle.

    Is this in my game?

    It's not in mine

    wait you're running an M&M game too what

    oh snap

    gusinrepose.png
    ·
  • StarcrossStarcross Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Rent wrote: »
    woah when did D and D turn into D and/or D

    Its always been and/or.

    ·
  • DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2011
    Rent wrote: »
    woah when did D and D turn into D and/or D

    there has been much D and/or D about this.

    gusinrepose.png
    ·
  • RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    no it hasn't

    it's been D and D since time immemorial

    ·
  • ElldrenElldren DS 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Starcross wrote: »
    Rent wrote: »
    woah when did D and D turn into D and/or D

    Its always been and/or.

    no it hasn't

    ·
  • HonkHonk Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    It's been and/or for as long as I've been posting here.

    ·
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I enjoy getting rid of junk I don't need, though I don't like to truly waste anything.

    Giving stuff to charity or friends is fantastic.

    freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
    ·
  • TL DRTL DR On this, reasonable people can disagreeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    It changed early this week.

    g1nalluk2ox1.jpg
    ·
  • ElldrenElldren DS 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Honk wrote: »
    It's been and/or for as long as I've been posting here.

    Stop trying to make me feel even more insane than usual!

    ·
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Rent wrote: »
    no it hasn't

    it's been D and D since time immemorial

    I remember when it wasn't

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
    ·
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Elldren wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    It's been and/or for as long as I've been posting here.

    Stop trying to make me feel even more insane than usual!

    It used to be Discourse or/and Debate.

    freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
    ·
  • HonkHonk Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    Elldren wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    It's been and/or for as long as I've been posting here.

    Stop trying to make me feel even more insane than usual!

    I'm sorry. :(

    ·
  • LudiousLudious It's hard out here for a conservative bronyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    ·
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    It's been and/or for as long as I've been posting here.

    Stop trying to make me feel even more insane than usual!

    It used to be Discourse or\and Debate.

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
    ·
  • HonkHonk Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    It used to be Debate nand Discourse.

    ·
  • HonkHonk Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    Ludious wrote: »

    Fucking Norwegians.

    ·
  • ElldrenElldren DS 3067-6294-6208Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    but why did it change?

    ·
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Debate xor Discourse would be more accurate

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
    ·
  • amateurhouramateurhour Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Jesus Christ, I fucking hate having stuff. Especially stuff I don't use.

    I stuffed my CDs and comics into storage before I moved up here, and gave away all of my books; best thing I ever did.
    I hear you man, until I got married every time I moved I could fit my entire life's belongings into my pickup truck. I was a walking southern stereotype
    You needed a pickup truck?

    Honda Civic.

    I owned a pickup truck, and I really, really like my futon I've had since high school

    Here's what I do...
    The Vac - My Science Fiction Epic
    Fortune Pancakes - My Gag-A-Day Comic
    ·
This discussion has been closed.