Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

this thread is about nothing!

AntimatterAntimatter if you want to talk to melook elsewhere.Registered User regular
edited February 2011 in Social Entropy++
I took a shower last night, and went to bed after drying off. I woke up around 5:26 without any hearing in my left ear. I then woke up again around 6 for school, still no hearing. I took an exam around 8:20, lied down on the right side of my head for 20 minutes, and I could hear again. I thought I was fine, and proceeded with my day as usual. Five minutes ago, my ear bumped into the side of my headphones as I was putting them on, and now my hearing is gone again.

Let's discuss the annoying problems of the human body.

Antimatter on