Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "Wimble and strippers - and you", by GeoMitch

RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
edited January 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
RoyceSraphim has reported a post.

Reason:
Sars_Boy wrote: »
oh man apparently the main dude in The Game is this guy

Mysterypeople.png

Oh man, I love Ministry.
Forum: Social Entropy++
Assigned Moderators: WhipstitchZombie, Larlar, Bogey, Knob, potatoe, Orikaeshigitae

Posted by: GeoMitch
Original Content:
is he a steampunk pirate or something

RoyceSraphim on

• BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Reason:
    Sars_Boy wrote: »
    oh man apparently the main dude in The Game is this guy

Mysterypeople.png

Oh man, I love Ministry.

Quoting context since Royce is jailed.

• DyvionDyvion Glorious Okinawa, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Steampunk Pirates qualify as awesome in my book.

Steam: No Safety In Life -- League of Legends: Dyvion -- PSN: Dyvion -- Gamecenter on ithingers: Dyvion
    Mechwarrior Online: Dyvion -- Hearthstone: Dyvion#1716 -- Hex: No Safety In Life
    "XBLIG: It's like the video game equivalent of a candy bar." -Hatedinamerica
  • HenroidHenroid Gibberish Cold white sand!Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    That doesn't "steampunk" at all to me. It looks like, what they did to vampires to get the Twilight crowd to go gaga for them, only done to a pirate. And the result is awful.

"Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit." - @Ludious
    PA Lets Play Archive - Twitter - Blog