Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Debate and/or Discourse: AWESOME POST in "Es[chat]ology", by Honk

RentRent I'm always rightFuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
edited January 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Rent has reported a post.

Reason:
wow ahahahahaha fuck
Forum: Debate and/or Discourse
Assigned Moderators: Elki, ElJeffe, Irond Will, jacobkosh

Posted by: Honk
Original Content:
So guys

how 'bout that Silent Hill movie imhappyplz.gif

I'll tell you what about that movie.

We went and saw it in the cinema. The day after that I was home alone and woke up and walked out to fetch the paper. There was a thick veil of smoke-fog everywhere and the visibility was approximately so that you could see fuzzy shapes at 20 meters distance. Also it was raining tiny fragments of ash, and then a siren started going in the distance. I probably did pee in my pants I'm not joking.

Explanation: It seems there had been a bushfire raging in the forest a block or so away and huge amounts of wet leaves had caused the thick smoke and cinders in the air. It also happened to be the first monday of the month - during which air raid sirens on official buildings are always tested.

Rent on