Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pelican Bay

zarathustrazarathustra Registered User
edited February 2011 in Penny Arcade Games
Hi all,

I've just completed Part 1 but couldn't find the last set of robots - & therefore couldn't upgrade the final weapon - before meeting the big guy. I _did_ save just prior to wasting him & would like to go back & get the little guys.

Does anyone know where they might be hiding out or is it too vague a question, seeing as there were obviously several sets? Were any of them hiding in buildings, perhaps? I've gone through Pelican Bay again & again in my lame attempts to find them. *sob*

Thanks for all & any responses.

=]

zarathustra on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." - U.S. President James Madison

• jippeejippee Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    spoilered for, well... spoiler
    Spoiler:

Druhim wrote: »
    Most of the time, reading jippee's posts feels like he's posting from another planet or even a different solar system.
    tynic wrote: »
    also: SE++ gay as hell

• freakazoidfreakazoid Registered User
    edited February 2011
    There are some great walkthrough guides out there if you search on google. Helped me find the one painting I didn't have.

Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn