Options

Can't remember obscure game title

JutranjoJutranjo Registered User regular
edited February 2011 in Games and Technology
It's from 1997-1999, played in an isometric view point, might have been published by microsoft, it ran in windows.

You had a board on which there was a landscape that you could modify, the point of the game was to get as much water as possible to stay on the board, it had some yellow rubber ducks as well. You failed a level if too much water ran off the board. Can't recall how it showed you where the water would fall or if you were the one to drop water on the landscape.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer this <3

Jutranjo on

• Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Jutranjo wrote: »
    It's from 1997-1999, played in an isometric view point, might have been published by microsoft, it ran in windows.

You had a board on which there was a landscape that you could modify, the point of the game was to get as much water as possible to stay on the board, it had some yellow rubber ducks as well. You failed a level if too much water ran off the board. Can't recall how it showed you where the water would fall or if you were the one to drop water on the landscape.

Goes by different names. On nintendo 64 it was Wetrix. On Ps2 it was called Aqua Aqua. I don't know it's PC equivalent.

Aqua Aqua

Cantido on
    3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    JutranjoJutranjo Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Cantido wrote: »

Goes by different names. On nintendo 64 it was Wetrix. On Ps2 it was called Aqua Aqua. I don't know it's PC equivalent.

Aqua Aqua

That's exactly what I was searching for, thanks a bunch. I got it on a PC Gamer demo disc.

Jutranjo on
  • Options
    MordrackMordrack Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    It was called Wetrix on the PC as well.

Mordrack on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CherrnCherrn Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Try out Trash Panic for something resembling a modern version of this.

Cherrn on
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken. That's the law of samurai.
  • Options
    elliotw2elliotw2 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Cantido wrote: »

Aqua Aqua is actual a sequel, that is somewhat easier

elliotw2 on
    camo_sig2.pngXBL:Elliotw3|PSN:elliotw2