Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

In which the SAVAGES do MARK their bodies INDELIBLY (NSF56K)

Grey GhostGrey Ghost Okay...This looks bad.Registered User regular
edited February 2011 in Social Entropy++
So yesterday I sat with MY GIRLFRIEND (who is also forums poster Cos) as she got her first tattoo

In progress
Spoiler:

Immediately after completion (sorry about the glare, I'm a shitty photographer)
Spoiler:

It's in memory of her brother who died in infancy; she can tell you the whole story when she comes in here later

I myself sport this piece
Spoiler:

I've had it for about 3 years now but those were both taken the day of so it looks pretty raw there

So I know some of you have some super rad tattoos (WaM and Mysst come to mind immediately but I know there are way more) and I want to see your photos of them and hear your stories

Also I'm thinking vaguely about getting another one and I want to bullshit some ideas

ROFL-LAMO.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uy2lyWo7II

Grey Ghost on
zw3k8eu.gif