Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Great SE++ Map Project of 2011

1202122232426»

• FishmanFishman I find your lack of Hail Hydra! disturbingRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    snape kills tiamat

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • PeccaviPeccavi oh... oh my!Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Moving this weekend. Just got to the airport, got my id and boarding pass checked, and started throwing stuff on the conveyor belt, when Tsa lady starts chatting me up. Uh oh, I must be suspicious looking, so I answer her questions with as much detail as possible. Apparently, that wasn't enough, since they then swabbed my hands for some reason. They let me through, so I guess everything checked out.

Or maybe, since it was all ladies giving me this attention, I'm just irresistible today. Swabbing lady was pretty cute.

kvhn.png
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Polar Warbear ˁ ͡° ᴥ ͡°ˀRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Solar wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Edcrab wrote: »
    Great Lord Edcrab, why do bad things happen?

BECAUSE I TOUCH MYSELF AT NIGHT

I MEAN BECAUSE YOU...

God damn it now the rest of the Pantheon is gonna laugh at me

Wait, your not even omniscient?

You're probably one of these "turn into a wild animal and rape people" Gods aren't you?

Fuck this religon

(All hail Bahamut!)
    Spoiler:

Red X of Doom

And fuck Tiamat

Fuck her right in her five scaly faces.

:winky:

FYYss9j.png
This discussion has been closed.