Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

I am breaking up the band because that is what Jack White does

12345679»

• FearghaillFearghaill Midgard I hear some secret agents only get cars.Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
  • redheadredhead Registered User
    edited February 2011
    so, speaking of breaking up the band, lcd soundsystem are playing madison square garden april 2nd as their last show before they call it quits

i wish i were either rich or located somewhere near nyc so i could go to this

preferably the first, i guess

but god i would kill to see this show

• MortalToasterMortalToaster Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    redhead wrote: »
    so, speaking of breaking up the band, lcd soundsystem are playing madison square garden april 2nd as their last show before they call it quits

i was just looking for somewhere to mention this. i managed to score a ticket during presale, but ticketmaster is all sorts of borked right now. never been to nyc, but figured i'd make a trip of it and take the week off.

• DubhDubh DON'T SNEEZE The Tanker... FOREVERRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    All these goddamn nerd nerds in this thread. They're the worst.

Thing_zps6acf1883.png <---DE?AD makes games
    edited February 2011

i was just looking for somewhere to mention this. i managed to score a ticket during presale, but ticketmaster is all sorts of borked right now. never been to nyc, but figured i'd make a trip of it and take the week off.

extremely envious right here

i am sure that will be amazing

edited February 2011
    yeah...i was super upset they didn't play when their tour with hotchip rolled through town, and i managed to get some cheap airfare. i figured if any concert was worth going to, this is it.

also, gorillaz broke up? sad week for music.

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    woah wait what

LCD Soundsystem is breaking up?!??!?

Who cares what anyone else says or thinks of you? At the end, how big you smile, how hard you dance, matters. Sounds like a victory to me.
    Steam
  • DubhDubh DON'T SNEEZE The Tanker... FOREVERRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    yeah...i was super upset they didn't play when their tour with hotchip rolled through town, and i managed to get some cheap airfare. i figured if any concert was worth going to, this is it.

Google's telling me the contrary.

Thing_zps6acf1883.png <---DE?AD makes games
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

Gorillaz hasn't broken up

Who cares what anyone else says or thinks of you? At the end, how big you smile, how hard you dance, matters. Sounds like a victory to me.
    Steam
    edited February 2011
    lcd soundsystem is done, that is true.

good about gorillaz then, i still want to see their holograms play some music.

edited February 2011
    man apparently that LCD show surprisingly (?) sold out really really fast and hell of scalping went on and james murphy is pissed on behalf of his fans so he's trying to make things a little better

you're a good dude, james murphy

• satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    yeah i'm not really big into lcd soundsystem but that post was great

• rhylithrhylith Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    man apparently that LCD show surprisingly (?) sold out really really fast and hell of scalping went on and james murphy is pissed on behalf of his fans so he's trying to make things a little better

you're a good dude, james murphy

I hope this works and that the scalpers lose a fuckton of money.

Rhylith - <Shambler Milk> Horde Chogall
    League/XBL: Amalockh
  • AceFantasticAceFantastic Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    edit: woops wrong thread

tegan.jpg