As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX10 DVDs?

RusparRuspar Registered User regular
edited February 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
First off, I'm sorry if there has already been a thread, but I have no clue because I can't use the Search utility.

Is there a Thread? a Date? Has there been a conversation about this at all??

Thank you.

Ruspar on

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm pretty sure PAX 09 was the last year they were going to do the DVD's

I'm not 100%, but I asked the guys at the sales booth and they said that the DVD's cost a lot to produce and don't really return a profit without a high price tag so they were going to scrap it for the time being.

I was advised to speak to one of the many crews there filming various parts of PAX and speak to them about where I could find their videos.

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    That kind of sucks a lot, if it's true.

PAX 10 was my first and I would gladly drop $150 for something just like the PAX09 set.

you know, something to commemorate. I mean, what would have been the point to all that coverage if they were oinly going to make 2 PATV eps out of all of it?

Ruspar on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I'm sorry to drag this back up, but I'm really hoping to get more feedback on this.

Ruspar on
  • Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    As much as you may wish it to be otherwise, your single post has not caused the entire Penny Arcade corporation to go back in time and decide to film footage for a PAX10 DVD and edit and release that DVD for sale.

TychoCelchuuu on
  • Options
    NorthNorth Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I don't recall seeing any information on this one to indicate either way. You might have to email someone at penny arcade directly for more information.

North on
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Someone asked at East about a DVD, and Mike and Jerry were dismissive of it and kind of surprised when the crowd claimed they wanted one. I think Jerry said they'd see what they could do, but it never materialised - presumably because of the cost issues mentioned above.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited February 2011
    If they didn't exist last week they probably won't exist this week. You can probably write the guys and mention it, but they will never, ever read about your interest here because they don't read the forums.

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
This discussion has been closed.