Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

MINECRAFT: Important Server News In OP

ultimakayultimakay Registered User regular
edited February 2011 in Social Entropy++
nR5Od.gif

If your interested in what Minecraft is then click here.

IMPORTANT NEWS

We have maxed out what the VPS is able to do for us because the server has become so popular. We would like to move to renting a dedicated server but we would have to take donations to keep it running because of the cost. If your willing to donate then please PM me, you dont have to say an amount if you dont want to. Im just trying to gauge how many people would be interested in donating.

The server is up, and we are now on a whitelist system. If you want to get the IP and be added to the whitelist you can PM me or Nuka.
Please include your minecraft name.

Server Render Feb 14th Day | Night

We are not able to do a new render because of corruption in the map file and we are not sure when we will be able to do a new render.

Some of us use vent, heres the info:
vtx14.defconservers.com
port:3860
password: fortytwo

More will go here when I get around to it. OP is under construction so it may look odd till I can get stuff sorted out.

ultimakay on
hLeTR.png

This discussion has been closed.