Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

360 Indie Game Recommendations

Lindsey LohanLindsey Lohan Registered User regular
edited February 2011 in Games and Technology
I'm going to be getting some Microsoft Fun Bucks later this week and I would like to pick up a few more indie games with some of the left over points. Anybody have any recommendations? I like just about everything.

Off hand (I'm at work so I can't doublecheck) I have already bought:
Breath of Death
Mama and Son Clean House
Shoot1Up
All the Radiangames except the newest one
That 2 character puzzle platformer that looks like a Gameboy game
That baby launching game
Another shooter that I can't remember the name of (Expendable or something similar)
Gerbil physics
Urban Space Squirrel
I Made a Game with Zombies in it
Some FPS post apocalyptic game that I can't remember as I only played it once
Fish Listening to the Radio (I think I ended up buying it)

I'd love some more nice 2d platformers or really clever puzzle games, but anything will do. Except don't bother recommending Cthulhu Saves the World as I'm already planning on buying that one :).

Lindsey Lohan on
steam_sig.png