Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "Comic Edits Episode V: My Diiiiiiiiiick Strikes Back",

RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
edited February 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
RoyceSraphim has reported a post.

Reason:
Houn wrote: »
forum_bono.gif
Post: Comic Edits Episode V: My Diiiiiiiiiick Strikes Back
Forum: Social Entropy++
Assigned Moderators: WhipstitchZombie, Larlar, Bogey, Knob, potatoe, Orikaeshigitae

Posted by: Houn
Original Content:
I would report it but the colors would come out wrong.

Note to self: Always make forum-meta jokes in light colored panes.

RoyceSraphim on

• BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Context quoted... in a dark-colored pane. It's like Royce planned being jailed so this would all work.
    Spoiler:

:^:

• RandomEngyRandomEngy Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    This is an incredibly confusing way to report a post. The content is the reason and the context is the post? Plus you're jailed and there's coloring differences and quoting levels and oh god

Profile -> Signature Settings -> Hide signatures always. Then you don't have to read this worthless text anymore.
  • SupraluminalSupraluminal Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    RandomEngy wrote: »
    This is an incredibly confusing way to report a post. The content is the reason and the context is the post? Plus you're jailed and there's coloring differences and quoting levels and oh god

I think that all makes it better. Or worse? I'm not sure. :(

• freelancerbobfreelancerbob UKRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    It's practically art. The weird stuff you don't quite get but everyone tells you it is.

3 bemused stars.

What is this thing that is happening here.
  • ImthebOHGODBEESImthebOHGODBEES Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    my brain hurts you jack gooses. I mean, it's funny, but CONFUUUSING!

Do you, in fact, have any builds in this shop at all?
  • UEAKCrashUEAKCrash heh Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Anyone else try to click that spoiler a few times and wonder why it wasn't working?

• ForarForar #432 Already prepping for Toronto Fan Expo!Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    UEAKCrash wrote: »
    Anyone else try to click that spoiler a few times and wonder why it wasn't working?

Yup. It's reflexive at this point.

Like watching World of Warcraft videos when people have their UI on and instinctively trying to look around at other things. Definitely caught myself doing that a few times over the years.

sigone.png