Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Access alternatives [SOLVED]

WillethWilleth Registered User regular
Hey folks, this should be just a quickie for the right person.

My mum's machine tanked last night, and we've just been to get her a new one. I've set her up with an install of Office from the 2003 Student and Teacher Edition, but she needs Access and it's not included in that version. I assumed that OpenOffice Base would work but apparently it's not fully-featured. In the event I can't dig out our old Office disc that has it on, are there any alternatives I could use to open an Access .mdb with full functionality or will we have to bite the bullet and buy a new version of Office?

Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind, I managed to find an old Office Pro 2000 disc that'll work.

Willeth on
@vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
@gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!