As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX10 DVDs?

RusparRuspar Registered User regular
edited February 2011 in PAX Archive
I posted in the Help/Advice Forums, trying to get some info, to no avail.

so I decided to try in here. I am not a huge forum person, but I believe it's SOP to link to the other thread rather than starting a whole new one?

well, here it is :P

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=136460

Ruspar on

• Options
    papaprinnypapaprinny Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    As we have done with the soon-to-be-released Unofficial PAX East 2010 Community DVD, we are intent on making an Unofficial PAX Prime 2010 Community DVD as well, if that boats your float.

papaprinny on
    paxeast2010dvdsignowout.jpgForumSig1.jpg
  • Options
    ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, Penny Arcade has announced that, at least for the time being, the PAX09 DVD set will be their last. 2PP did a damn good job on it too so definitely check it out if you haven't already.

Other than that, the only thing close to a PAX DVD set is the Unofficial PAX Community DVD, which I own and operate. We're basically a small semi-professional crew of dedicated individuals that document as much of PAX as we can then release online for free as a set of DVD .iso images. It's nowhere near the quality of the official DVD's (yet at least!), but we're quickly getting pretty good at what we do. We're just getting done with our 10 DVD PAX East 2010 set so it will be a few months, give or take, before our Prime10 set is released, but hopefully it would be enough to satisfy most people that miss the official DVD's.

You can check us out here (we have threads in this forum, check my sig). We'll be posting some announcements and more videos, including stuff from Prime 10, pretty soon.

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    RusparRuspar Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Thank you very much, it's been a lot more informative than the bunch of nothing I had before.

I am definitely interested in the Community DVDs and will wait impatiently for them to become available. Unfortunately, ADD dictates that I cannot wait patien-oh! Shiney!

Ruspar on