Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

the wife has three great attributes: intelligence, a swiss army knife and charm

bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
edited February 2011 in Social Entropy++
it's valentines day and as such i want to hear about how wonderful your missuses (and misterers) are.

this weekend i was thinking about a new television. i had been humming and hahing for a while and i was humming and hahing in this particular store and i saw a few LED screens that were cheap, and after a bit of compromise over energy efficiency we decided on one. it seemed like a bargain and it was big. i was happy.

as the salesman was printing out the receipt or whatever i made a passing comment about a smaller version of the same brand tv, and how it was on special for an insanely low price.

"why don't we buy it, then?"

"but i want the big one, i like the big one."

"why don't we buy it as well. for like the bedroom, or something. it's energy efficient, too!"

"..."

so we walk out of the store with two brand new LED televisions

i am the luckiest man alive

bsjezz on
sig_zps00ca6d07.jpg