Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Social Entropy++: AWESOME POST in "the wife has three great attributes: intelligence, a swiss a

Mortal SkyMortal Sky FONOTUNEElectric FairytaleRegistered User regular
edited February 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Mortal Sky has reported a post.

Reason:
There is a certain whimsical romantic theme to this video that I think is just so perfect.
Post: the wife has three great attributes: intelligence, a swiss army knife and charm
Forum: Social Entropy++
Assigned Moderators: WhipstitchZombie, Larlar, Bogey, Knob, potatoe, Orikaeshigitae

Posted by: Veldrin
Original Content:
So considering my girlfriend is stuck over in Singapore and mailing anything short of a matchbox over there costs the soul of my firstborn, I decided to make a terrible valentines video for her instead.

BEHOLD THE TERRIBLE

Mortal Sky on
Kochikens wrote: »
oh man I saw an otter with a boner at the seattle one and this kid asked his dad, IS HE EATING A HOT DOG
and I laughed forever
·

• Evil DaveEvil Dave Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Could definitely use some stars in this thread.

Here ya go.

Demerdar wrote: »
    Imagine 60 thousand people screaming at an egg.
    PAsig.jpg
    ·
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist silly fellow, silly fellow, is against me Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    nice. I hope it charmed her socks off.

steam_sig.png
    ·
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades YOU get a hellbat! YOU get a hellbat! Everybody gets a hellbat!Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I like the crazy eyes

ElJeffe wrote: »
    Man, if I could get a 3D printer that could fabricate a vagina, I'd never leave the house again.
    ·
  • MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    The dog clap sealed it for me.

So if things don't work out, LMK. With you or her, honestly I don't care.

Excision wrote: »
    My girlfriend is going down tonight!

Steam:MichaelLC
    ·
  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    This is pretty cute, but at the end there you are tapping the glass with a spoon off-beat and after eight years of marching band that makes me all sorts of twitchy.
    Spoiler:

·
  • NappuccinoNappuccino Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    awwwwwsome

Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Spoiler:
    ·
  • ImthebOHGODBEESImthebOHGODBEES Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Not only fiver starred, but stolen and sent to my woman. Just 'cause of the crazy fun and lovely music ^.^

Do you, in fact, have any builds in this shop at all?
    ·
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    This is brilliant. Well done!

snap02869.jpg "zip, i dunno what it is about you, but there's something very cat-like about your face. i can't really place it. like, a puma or something. you'd make a good mountain lion." Hail Satan!
    ·
  • Kitten SwarmKitten Swarm Registered User
    edited February 2011
    Amazing. I lost it at the spit-take.
    A hojillion stars for the confidence to be awesomely goofy.

You may learn that one day to your sorrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ·
  • Oaka23Oaka23 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    spider man killed me

Oaka you magnificent bastard I am in love with you in a way that offends gods and men.
    Comic edits! And for prospective editors, some common panels and extra crap you can use!
    ·
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades YOU get a hellbat! YOU get a hellbat! Everybody gets a hellbat!Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Oaka23 wrote: »
    spider man killed me

The never-before-released Wesley Willis track?

ElJeffe wrote: »
    Man, if I could get a 3D printer that could fabricate a vagina, I'd never leave the house again.
    ·
  • ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Spider man and giving a glass of water a very thorough staring down sold me.

Well done, sir!

sigtwo.png
    ·
  • BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Forar wrote: »
    Spider man and giving a glass of water a very thorough staring down sold me.

Well done, sir!

Couldn't get enough of that. There's something in that water, and it's five stars.

·
  • GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    That's a cool house. I'd want to live there.

0WBv0.png
    ·