Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Critical Failures: AWESOME POST in "Craziest Gaming Stories that Actually Happened", by Sq

WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
Wildcat has reported a post.

Reason:
I was looking up this story to relate to some non-PA gaming buddies of mine and it seems from what I can tell that no-one ever reported it for awesome, so I decided I would!

The original context was:
Squashua wrote: »
This thread was prompted from the current VtM Phalla where players requested I tell my Vampire story.
Forum: Critical Failures
Assigned Moderators: WhipstitchZombie, Echo

Posted by: Squashua
Original Content:
This is about the fifth time I've told this online, and this time I'm going to keep what I wrote somewhere so I can just cut-n-paste it next time.

My Vampire Experience.
Spoiler:

edit: Spoiler'd to save space.

Wildcat on