As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Nintendo (3)DS language settings

The_Glad_HatterThe_Glad_Hatter One Sly FoxUnderneath a Groovy HatRegistered User regular
edited February 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
So i just pre-ordered a 3ds for my girlfriend's bithday from amazon.fr. (i live in belgium -> dutch part). And i was just wondering, can you just switch the language settings to a nintendo (3)DS? Or will it be stuck in french-mode forever?
(both speak french, prefer dutch).

The_Glad_Hatter on

• Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    So i just pre-ordered a 3ds for my girlfriend's bithday from amazon.fr. (i live in belgium -> dutch part). And i was just wondering, can you just switch the language settings to a nintendo (3)DS? Or will it be stuck in french-mode forever?
    (both speak french, prefer dutch).

It can be switched. I keep mine in French for practice. I don't know if there's a Dutch option though.

Esh on
  • Options
    The_Glad_HatterThe_Glad_Hatter One Sly Fox Underneath a Groovy HatRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Thanx Esh.
    Can anyone from europe perhaps check what languages are available to them?

Does changing the language also affect the language of the web store thingy you can surf to?

The_Glad_Hatter on