Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Feel frustrated and pissed-off

nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
edited February 2011 in Singularity Engine++
My band was playing a BotB but before we could go on our lead singer got busted for smoking a Tobacco pipe, full of tobacco, but which had at some point in the past been used for weed and sorta, almost smelled like pot. Fuck.

Quire.jpg
nightmarenny on
«13456713

Posts

  • KoshianKoshian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2011
    i know that feel bro

    Koshian on
  • BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Sucks when you get in trouble for breakin da law, breakin da law.

    BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Really Kosh?

    Tell me your story about battle of the bands.

    Blake T on
  • GeoMitchGeoMitch Registered User
    edited February 2011
    you must be reefer mad right now

    GeoMitch on
    Gamertag: GeoMtch Steam Google+
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Meester Fuzzputt 'e plenty good fella.Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    One time I smoked some pot but someone had mixed in tobacco.

    Disgusting.

    Mr Fuzzbutt on
    FYYss9j.png
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    we've all been there

    Calamity Jane on
  • undeinPiratundeinPirat Registered User
    edited February 2011
    battle of the bands should be like viking battlegrounds

    gladiatorial style

    with axes and shit

    i dont care if they are bands at all, i just want norse ufc

    undeinPirat on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] steam: undeinpirat
  • BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    GeoMitch wrote: »
    you must be reefer mad right now

    I love that the pot smoke in the colorized version of reefer madness is random colors.

    BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Bizzaro StormyBizzaro Stormy I am Bizzaro Stormy. I am Bizzaro Stormy.Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I am Bizzaro Stormy.

    Bizzaro Stormy on
  • KoshianKoshian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2011
    BYToady wrote: »
    Sucks when you get in trouble for breakin da law, breakin da law.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-zeCXlFPjk

    Koshian on
  • GeoMitchGeoMitch Registered User
    edited February 2011
    BYToady wrote: »
    GeoMitch wrote: »
    you must be reefer mad right now

    I love that the pot smoke in the colorized version of reefer madness is random colors.

    smokend3.gif

    GeoMitch on
    Gamertag: GeoMtch Steam Google+
  • FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I was at the battle of the bands and my roommates sister had brought this really cute date. You know, a blond geeky guy with glasses.

    It took me like 5 whole minutes to make that happen.

    Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    just shoot the corgi animals for god's sake

    Calamity Jane on
  • GeoMitchGeoMitch Registered User
    edited February 2011
    have you ever sung at the battle of the bands...

    on weed?

    GeoMitch on
    Gamertag: GeoMtch Steam Google+
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    oh man it sucks that your lead singer got busted for breaking the law

    who could have seen that coming


    and: I totally do not buy your "it was tobacco in that weed pipe, I swear" excuse
    totes do not buy that

    edit: wait do you mean it was a glass "pipe"


    or was it like a gentleman's pipe

    if it's the latter, then what the FUCK do you think you're doing
    you deserve to be in jail forever

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • The GeekThe Geek Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2011
    Raneados wrote: »
    oh man it sucks that your lead singer got busted for breaking the law

    who could have seen that coming


    and: I totally do not buy your "it was tobacco in that weed pipe, I swear" excuse
    totes do not buy that

    Almost wanna report this for awesome.

    The Geek on
    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
  • GeoMitchGeoMitch Registered User
    edited February 2011
    i don't think the op has any reason to lie to social entropy ++

    GeoMitch on
    Gamertag: GeoMtch Steam Google+
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    abject love of the law

    Calamity Jane on
  • GeoMitchGeoMitch Registered User
    edited February 2011
    somebody has committed a crime!
    i have to convince the internet of their innocence!
    riiiiiigggght nooooooow

    GeoMitch on
    Gamertag: GeoMtch Steam Google+
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    GeoMitch wrote: »
    i don't think the op has any reason to lie to social entropy ++

    who would lie on the internet?

    what in the wide world of sports would be the point, I mean Jeeeeeeeeeehoshaphat

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • DarlanDarlan Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    "Sorta, almost" smelled like it? What, was there a cop who tackles every smoker and looks for blood shot eyes there?

    Darlan on
    0v9pywbk6t01.jpg
  • StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User
    edited February 2011
    Blake T wrote: »
    Really Kosh?

    Tell me your story about battle of the bands.

    you're a sweetheart for not saying teefs

    Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Darlan wrote: »
    "Sorta, almost" smelled like it? What, was there a cop who tackles every smoker and looks for blood shot eyes there? Story feels awfully incomplete.

    it's a one sentence story.

    Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast Satan!
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    the cop holds it under his nose

    and takes a whiff


    son

    this almost sort of smells like weed

    maybe

    you're under arrest

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I gotta say, weed has a pretty distinctive smell.

    BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • KoshianKoshian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2011
    I am der law

    Koshian on
  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    guy in a band with glass pipe

    all signs point to

    Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast Satan!
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Meester Fuzzputt 'e plenty good fella.Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    derrrrrr

    Mr Fuzzbutt on
    FYYss9j.png
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    both sides were found to sound retarded over a trivial matter

    Calamity Jane on
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Koshian wrote: »
    I am under lawn

    best I could do on such short notice
    Anjin-San wrote: »
    both sides were found to sound retarded over a trivial matter
    ironyyyyyyyyyy

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • The GeekThe Geek Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2011
    Raneados wrote: »
    the cop holds it under his nose

    and takes a whiff


    son

    this almost sort of smells like weed

    maybe

    you're under arrest

    I might have to take you downtown and consider asking you some questions. You possibly have the right to have a lawyer present.

    The Geek on
    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    anyone else able to flex one side of their butts and pop their spines?

    Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast Satan!
  • ScudoScudo Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    It's cool my band won anyway

    You really just spared yourselves the embarrassment

    Scudo on
  • DubhDubh Rebel Rebel Your face is a messRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Raneados wrote: »
    the cop holds it under his nose

    and takes a whiff


    son

    this almost sort of smells like weed

    maybe

    you're under arrest

    *puts a handcuff on only one wrist*

    "Go walk to the patrol car, or something."

    Dubh on
    2wYuTZl.gifQnV0NFR.gifn3FUmLD.gifWJsx5af.png

  • GeoMitchGeoMitch Registered User
    edited February 2011
    Raneados wrote: »
    GeoMitch wrote: »
    i don't think the op has any reason to lie to social entropy ++

    who would lie on the internet?

    what in the wide world of sports would be the point, I mean Jeeeeeeeeeehoshaphat

    were not fucking lawyers here (except crwth maybe?)

    there is no point of him coming here to lie

    GeoMitch on
    Gamertag: GeoMtch Steam Google+
  • DarlanDarlan Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Nogs wrote: »
    Darlan wrote: »
    "Sorta, almost" smelled like it? What, was there a cop who tackles every smoker and looks for blood shot eyes there? Story feels awfully incomplete.

    it's a one sentence story.
    I noticed! Just wondering more about the circumstances.

    Edit: And the "sorta almost" bit, of course.

    Darlan on
    0v9pywbk6t01.jpg
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    The Geek wrote: »
    Raneados wrote: »
    the cop holds it under his nose

    and takes a whiff


    son

    this almost sort of smells like weed

    maybe

    you're under arrest

    I might have to take you downtown and consider asking you some questions. You possibly have the right to have a lawyer present.

    indeed



    perhaps

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • ScudoScudo Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Scudo wrote: »
    It's cool my band won anyway

    You really just spared yourselves the embarrassment

    We're called The Police

    Scudo on
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    GeoMitch wrote: »
    Raneados wrote: »
    GeoMitch wrote: »
    i don't think the op has any reason to lie to social entropy ++

    who would lie on the internet?

    what in the wide world of sports would be the point, I mean Jeeeeeeeeeehoshaphat

    were not fucking lawyers here (except crwth maybe?)

    there is no point of him coming here to lie

    man this better be ankle-deep sarcasm, right here

    or this is gonna be another thing we make fun of you for, geomitch

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • GeoMitchGeoMitch Registered User
    edited February 2011
    i... i guess this is weed?

    i just graduated. from the police academy. i wouldn't know.

    yeah i guess you're under arrest

    umm

    look i'm new to this ok?

    yeah get in the cop car. thanks for understanding.

    GeoMitch on
    Gamertag: GeoMtch Steam Google+
«13456713
Sign In or Register to comment.