Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
[Mini]SPA: Skaian Strife: White King: Winning Karma
The Battlefield is a planet at the center of Skaia. It undergoes a transformation with each player that enters the medium, and each new prototyped kernel introduced. It starts as a simple 3x3 chessboard with two kings in perpetual stalemate, and expands to a larger board and more exotic collection of pieces with the first player entering. Then it become a much larger cube with the second player. And then an even larger sphere, with oceans, trees, mountains and pastures with the third. It presumably will transform again with the fourth.
The armies of the black and white kingdoms duel there. Soldiers are airlifted from meteor facilities in the veil to supply the manpower. Enormous mutant chess-like monsters stalk the landscape. The two kings command their armies from the field. They each have a scepter that serves a similar purpose to the queens' rings. When activated, a scepter causes a king to be a giant, and bear the properties of all the prototypings. A king is able to deactivate a scepter, to hand it off to another so that they will not be affected in that way. When the black king captures the white king's scepter, the Reckoning begins. The Reckoning sends all the meteors in the veil toward Skaia, in stages. First the small ones, then gradually, the bigger ones, over a 24 hour period.
As a fair warning, this came may contain mechanics some view as controversial, additionally, this is the first game I’m running, so if I’m pulling any phalla faux passes, please PM me about them.
Standard Phalla rules apply; no sharing of host PMs, screenshots, or anonymous contact. One ghost post with no game information. Send me links to any proboards created.
Every day, each person casts a vote in bolded red for a person to be eliminated. The vote trickles, if the vote target is eliminated by an ability, the person with the next amount of votes is eliminated. If there is a tie for the most votes, all members are eliminated.
Failure to vote for more than a single day will result in being replaced, or eliminated.
Vote close is at 9 PM PST/ Midnight (crew) EST.
Post or PM questions for clarifications in bolded orange
1. The Anonymous - Black PawnBRUTEalized
2. Alegis Warweary Villein White Voted
3. [strike]Ringo[/strike] Neotoma White Pawninnactivus
5. Kias Black Pawn - mobbed
6. Towndrunk - Black PawnWHITED Out
7. Lucedes Converted Pawn - CUT things a bit too close
8. Avraham White PawnCouldn't Hoof it
9. CaptainPlanet82 - White PawnImpaled
10.Thetheroo Jack Noir - Distacted
11. Over the Moon Black KnightCut down in Wrathful Vengeance
12. 3clipse Black Pawn - Thrown against the white army
13. Capfalcon Black QueenInnactivus
14. Sir Fabulous White Queen - Sacrificed herself
15. Dragon6860 - White QueenChose exile
16. Dunadan019 - White Rook lynched
17. Tommy2hands Black King Checkmate
18. Terrendos - White Pawn STOMPed
19. Samurai6966 Black BishopDoubleteamed
20. Farangu Black Rook mobbed
21. Jimtopia - White BishopGot one too many BLACK eyes
22.Nodgarb - Black Queen mobbed
23. SeGaTai converted Pawnwhite knight
24. Void Slayer White Knight Mobbed
25. Antimatter White Pawn Sacrificed himself for king and country
This is a faction game
All actions occur at the end of the day, before the vote
The Vote is not guardable
Everyone mentioned at the end of the narrations, in colors, are dead
A faction loses when their king dies, but the players are not removed from the game