Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Nic Cage.

Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood finish those cigarettes and go to bedwatching the planetsRegistered User regular
edited March 2011 in Social Entropy++
Let's talk Cage.
nic_cage.jpg

Nic Cage is the greatest actor of our time. I say this not because of his Best Actor Oscar win, but because he can make anything watchable. Would I have suffered through Ghost Rider if anybody else was playing the titular rider? Absolutely not. Would people still watch and enjoy The Wicker Man if it weren't for his performance? Doubtful. Nobody watched that movie for the bees.
nic-cage-crazy-22-11-10-kc.jpg

But Nic Cage does not just star in schlock. No, he also takes the time out of his busy schedule to star in excellent films like Leaving Las Vegas, Adaptation, and Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call: New Orleans, in which he plays a corrupt cop who smokes crack, takes sexual bribes, and makes a dude watch while he fucks his girlfriend in a scene that I would link right here if it didn't have graphic nudity in it. So instead, watch as he calls an old lady a cunt.
I don't think it's much of a stretch to say Cage at least deserved an Oscar nom for his role here. Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that Nic Cage is a fantastically entertaining actor who even makes great commercials.
As it turns out, Nic Cage has a new film coming out tomorrow. The film is titled Drive Angry: Shot In 3D. He stars as a man who died and went to hell and escapes to save his kidnapped granddaughter, who was stolen by the dickhead cult responsible for killing his daughter, all while being pursued by the devil's right hand man, played by William Fichtner. And before you ask, YES, there is a scene where Nic Cage fucks a prostitute in 3D while killing henchman.
Yes, his shotgun has five barrels. Go see Drive Angry tomorrow, then come back and join me in my love for Nic Cage.

Clint Eastwood on
AEKTl9K.png