Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Writer's Block: AWESOME POST in "It is a tale told by an idiot, full of [Chat and Brainstor

RingoRingo Registered User regular
edited March 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Ringo has reported a post.

Reason:
Muncie wrote: »
I just made a weird impulse buy. I bought a TWBer's novel (novella?) on Amazon and started reading it on the Kindle App for PC and got kinda pissed at how terrible it is to read long works on a computer screen.

So I bought a Kindle.

It'll get here long after I started to regret spending $189 on something I don't particularly need.

I hope this story is worth it.
Post: It is a tale told by an idiot, full of [Chat and Brainstorming], signifying nothing.
Forum: The Writer's Block
Assigned Moderators: Brink, Munkus Beaver

Posted by: Muncie
Original Content:
Impossible Dreams and Past Futures:
A photo essay for author Ryan Morning.
Spoiler:

Ringo on
ceres wrote: »
I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
AUGMENTOS - Edcrab's Exigency RPG