Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

ACTION CASTLE at PAX-East — World Record Breaking Game?

Jared A. SorensenJared A. Sorensen Registered User
edited March 2011 in PAX Archive
Hey, PAX Nation.

Be sure to join me in the Merman theatre at 3:30 on Friday for some Parsely games, including the now-infamous ACTION CASTLE! Last year PAX East had over 300 players...!

Let me know you're coming here on the Action Castle Facebook page.

If you don't know what ACTION CASTLE is, you can find out more information on my site (and see a video of Gabe and Tycho accidentally playing it). I'll also be running game demos and panels with my cohort Luke Crane of Burning Wheel fame.

See you in Boston,

- Jared

Memento Mori Theatricks

parsely_anim_banner.gif

Jared A. Sorensen on
memento mori theatricks / memento-mori.com