As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Taxi[chat]y

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Laters [chat]

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »

Thus why I said we could share. :winky:

are there religious issues with you being bi? I don't really know whether or not there are islamic prohibitions against homosexuality, but most of the muslim dudes I have known were wicked homophobic

Oh there are big prohibitions against it, same as in Christianity and Judaism. There's been a bit of change on that front, but yeah.

Passerbye on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    It's a random GIS for "angry possum"

But it is quite indicative

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Arch wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Arch get on the west coast already so we can hang sometime.

what do you think this post was about

I dunno. Maybe in august you get to shed your chitinous shell for a new one?

Inquisitor on
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    edited March 2011

I dunno. Maybe in august you get to shed your chitinous shell for a new one?

well yes

metaphorically
    and literally

Arch on
    edited March 2011
    See ya Elldren.

Inquisitor on
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Elldren wrote: »
    Laters [chat]

you're running away from us [strike]hitting on you[/strike]appreciating your many fine qualities?

Captain Carrot on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

Oh sure arch is moving to the ass end of nowhere but you want to see him, I live in the suburbs and its too far screw you inq!

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    blargh

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
  • ArlingtonArlington Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Kagera wrote: »
    Animal Planet is doing a series on Mike Tyson? Da Fuck?

Well you see, his first fight was over his pet pigeon. So that makes all his fights about animals... or something.

Arlington on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I made a post in H/A about making my speakers blurt out sounds instead of the shitty speakers in my monitor.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?p=18558292#post18558292

if you know stuff about connectin' stuff advice would be awesome.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011

I thought you were just really excited for my birthday.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011

are there religious issues with you being bi? I don't really know whether or not there are islamic prohibitions against homosexuality, but most of the muslim dudes I have known were wicked homophobic

Oh there are big prohibitions against it, same as in Christianity and Judaism. There's been a bit of change on that front, but yeah.

Male homosexuality on the down-low is kind of a cultural thing in Islamic countries.

It's surprisingly well-tolerated if it's kept in private.
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    How was it prepared? Because I've had possum once, and it wasn't just gamey but a repugnant meat.

Ground, as one might grind beef. Added to a pasta sauce IIRC. I was really young. I didn't like it.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Arlington wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    Animal Planet is doing a series on Mike Tyson? Da Fuck?

Well you see, his first fight was over his pet pigeon. So that makes all his fights about animals... or something.

Dude loves pigeons.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Elldren wrote: »
    Laters [chat]

Toodles. :)

Passerbye on
    edited March 2011
    Preacher wrote: »

Oh sure arch is moving to the ass end of nowhere but you want to see him, I live in the suburbs and its too far screw you inq!

I forget where you live, actually. I guess you is west coast eh? I really need to just organize a big oregon/washington trip in general.

Or just..you know, PAX.

Inquisitor on
    edited March 2011

there are too many people i know with august birthdays yami and im sorry i just dont have enough excitement for them all

Arch on
    edited March 2011
    jacobkosh wrote: »
    blargh

Well how do you do jacob, I've got a couple reports pending in the mma thread and I'd be pleased if you'd intervene.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited March 2011

I forget where you live, actually. I guess you is west coast eh? I really need to just organize a big oregon/washington trip in general.

Or just..you know, PAX.

I live in bothell north of seattle. Gosh Inq its like you don't even know me!

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited March 2011
    incidentally yami you have the same birthday as my mom

Arch on
    edited March 2011
    Feral wrote: »

Male homosexuality on the down-low is kind of a cultural thing in Islamic countries.

Ehhhhhhh.... ish. BIG ish. Depends on the country, the nature of the relationship, who's involved...

It's fairly easy for lesbians to go unnoticed, though.

Passerbye on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

Thomamelas wrote: »
    How was it prepared? Because I've had possum once, and it wasn't just gamey but a repugnant meat.

Ground, as one might grind beef. Added to a pasta sauce IIRC. I was really young. I didn't like it.

Yeah, it's not a tasty animal. Just curious if there was a way to prep it and not make it foul tasting.

Thomamelas on
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011

Coincidence?!?!

YamiNoSenshi on
  • GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

there are too many people i know with august birthdays yami and im sorry i just dont have enough excitement for them all

Its odd...

until you count 9 months back and think of the snowstorms.

Galahad on
  • Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Also, fucking angry opossum

over my kitchen door

when I was like 7 years old

people wonder why i'm a little crazy

I crashed out at a party last year. Stumbled downstairs the next morning in this unfamiliar house. Enter the living room and am suddenly face-to-face with a mountain lion in attack position and a fucking ELK.
    I went like
    :shock:
    :x
    :(

The family of one of my college buddies has a stuffed lion in their house. Like a big, scary looking male named Stanley. I came to visit for thanksgiving and crashed at their house for the first time. After a long night of drinking he put me to bed in the living room which was dark and I promptly passed out. I still remember vaguely becoming aware of two shiny eyes staring at me across the room and having a..."holy shit it's a lion, get in back in the car!" moment.

Dark_Side on
    edited March 2011

What about female homosexuality? It seems like sometimes they don't care and sometimes they condemn it. "They" being fundamentalists of various stripes, that is.

Captain Carrot on
    edited March 2011
    After I get bored of Paprika I think I'm going to make an angry opossum avatar.

Feral on

edited March 2011

Coincidence?!?!

im so very confused now

about so many things

Arch on
    edited March 2011
    Apparently I missed out on going to the rapier tournament in arizona because there were sandstorms which meant lots of fucking in tents.

Inquisitor on
    edited March 2011
    What about female homosexuality? It seems like sometimes they don't care and sometimes they condemn it. "They" being fundamentalists of various stripes, that is.[/QUOTE]

I don't know.

Feral on

edited March 2011

oh yes please

also i just learned about a new gene prediction tool that i need to really learn how to use

considering it is named after me

:3

Arch on
    edited March 2011
    Apparently I missed out on going to the rapier tournament in arizona because there were sandstorms which meant lots of fucking in tents.

Yeah but it sounds like dirty smelly hot ren-faire/burning-man fucking which is just repulsive.

I am the worst iconoclast.

I like beds and showers and air conditioning.

Feral on

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    blargh

Well how do you do jacob, I've got a couple reports pending in the mma thread and I'd be pleased if you'd intervene.

son of a--

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
    edited March 2011

Well at least you missed out on getting sand in uncomfortable places.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011

All I know about homosexuality in muslim communities I learned from Un Prophete and it seemed to agree with that kinda interpretation.

I think that makes me pretty qualified.

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Sometimes living here weirds me out.

I just went out for a smoke and thought to myself "Man, it's really too warm to have this sweatshirt on."

It's like 15 degrees outside.

HappylilElf on
    edited March 2011

Coincidence?!?!

im so very confused now

about so many things

I have to go, but this image should clear up everything. Everything.
    bBuIG.jpg

YamiNoSenshi on
    edited March 2011

oh yes please

also i just learned about a new gene prediction tool that i need to really learn how to use

considering it is named after me

:3

there's a program named bug-fucker?

Captain Carrot on
    edited March 2011
    blargh

son of a--

Oh also there were a couple infractions I noticed in the world politics thread and the rape rape thread.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.