Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Anyone here play Phantasy Star Online?

flmichaelflmichael Registered User
edited March 2011 in PAX Archive
I was wondering if anyone else here plays Phantasy Star Online. I'd be great to bring my laptop and do some leveling with some people while waiting on the concert line or something.

flmichael on

• flmichaelflmichael Registered User
    edited March 2011
    I guess I'm the only one left who plays? lol

• elcapitaineelcapitaine Registered User
    edited March 2011
    No I still do occaisonally...nobody ever fully quits PSO. They just take breaks. I'm on one of those right now, but i'll be getting back into it soon i think..probably wont be bringing a laptop at PAX though

edited March 2011
    Aww. Well when you start playing again, PM me or FB me. We can do some TTF.

• shadowhaxorshadowhaxor Registered User
    edited March 2011
    People still play PSO?? Could this be true?????

c2e0b3ede0e50567dda8a3249038f379.png
    edited March 2011
    I keep getting reeled back in. Every few years I have another few months streak.

• VampireCactusVampireCactus Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Assuming you're talking about schthack...I too have just been on a break. Unfortunately, I broke the wireless internet on my laptop because I'm an idiot, so I won't be able to play at PAX. :(

I will, however, have my PSP with Phantasy Star Portable 2.

• PraxisLokiPraxisLoki Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

I will, however, have my PSP with Phantasy Star Portable 2.

Oh you see I wasn't going to bring my PSP, but now I feel like if there's even one other person going to be playing. . . *sigh*

• PyroguyPyroguy Registered User
    edited March 2011
    Can you point me to a guide that will help me install PSO? I played on the Gamecube way back, and I'm interested to install it again if it works for Windows 7.

• DeefuzzDeefuzz Registered User
    edited March 2011
    Wha? People are still playing PSO on a computer?

I didn't even know this was possible, I haven't played since my days on the Dreamcast, but I LOVE PSO. I would totally play that again.

[ Web: Twitter | Blog ]
    [ XBL: NemesisFuzz | PSN: Deefuzz ]
  • VampireCactusVampireCactus Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The site is http://www.schtserv.com/

I'm pretty sure it's okay to post it now because the official servers have been down forever and SEGA has made it clear that they have no interest in shutting the place down.