As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

ITT: Juice- Pulp Friction

12346»

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    status report on acai pomegranate: odd flavor, it is okay

Antimatter on
  • pookapooka Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    cranberry/pomegranate is everyday lazy tasty
    cranberry/orange when i'm feeling a bit festive
    pineapple, papaya, mango omnom

jumex.jpg

i love apple juice, but i can overdose on it pretty easily. as in, throwing my blood sugar levels completely out of whack to the point of feeling ill.

blueberry, strawberry, pineapple, mango and vanilla frozen yogurt makes a good smoothie, though it's been years since i've had access to professional supplies.

pooka on
    lfchwLd.jpg
  • cadmunkycadmunky One hand on the bottle, The other a shaking fist.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Druhim wrote: »
    JoeUser wrote: »
    All the fun of eating Legos!

514ih6cujll572960357338.jpg

Now I want to make a Gyaos out of fruit lego and then pretend I'm Gamera while eating it.

yessssss

and guess who had one of the original juiceman juicers back in the day.

that's right, this guy. this guy who found himself going through twenty pounds of carrots a week to feed the addiction. just turned out carrots went with practically everything. goddamn that thing put out some good shit, but it was such a gimmicky pain in the ass.

cadmunky on
    5955603848_aed2690084.jpg
    "Think of it as Evolution in Action"