Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Games and Technology: AWESOME POST in "[BATMAN] Arkham, and the Asylums and Cities Therein&quot

cloudeaglecloudeagle Zhu-Li, do the thing!Registered User regular
edited March 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
cloudeagle has reported a post.

Reason:
Totally doing this to my kid.
Post: [BATMAN] Arkham, and the Asylums and Cities Therein
Forum: Games and Technology
Assigned Moderators: apotheos, A duck!, Echo

Posted by: darleysam
Original Content:
subedii wrote: »
darleysam wrote: »
Drake wrote: »
I just beat the story last night, myself.

I still can't believe how good this game is and I await Arkham City with barely constrained joy.

My four year old son watched me play through the endgame, from the showdown with Ivy to the end. As Batman fought, my boy (wonder) fought too, with proper sound effects and the occasional proclamation of, "I'm Batman!" I'm sooo proud!

Right up until he gets you killed.

Yeah I'd hold off on telling him Bruce Wayne's backstory for a few years, just in case.

"Well son, one day, Bruce Wayne was bringing his father a beer from the fridge and, well, he became Batman."

cloudeagle on
3DS: 0344-9335-6762