Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Possibly getting two job offers? [Update: Got an offer!]
First of all: ceres I'm sorry for making so many threads as of late. I promise all advice given in the threads has been taken into consideration!
Second: I have been interviewing with two companies for the past few weeks. Job A is with a large company, and I've had two interviews, two tests, and a drug test already. Job B is with a small company (15 or so people) and I've had two interviews. All the interviews have gone well... Well Job B says that they will have a decision Friday or Monday, whereas Job A won't know until next week.
So what's the protocol here? If Job B calls me and offers me a job... Does it look bad if I ask them when they need an answer by? See, to me, it seems like at that point I'm not excited to join that company. On the other hand if Job A offers more money and benefits... You get what I'm saying?
How would you handle this? I'm hoping that someone with hiring experience will speak here.