Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

I wish I could find a girl to kick me in the balls

Cmdr SheppardCmdr Sheppard __BANNED USERS
edited March 2011 in Social Entropy++
Sup, gentiles, I have a confession to make, I have a ballbusting fetish & I'm seemingly the only person who likes getting kicked in the balls in my city and entire metropolitan area. That in itself is not the problem. The problem is that it doesn't seem like there are any chicks around where I live who like kicking guys in the balls. So ever since I was about 13, I have been unable to find any girls who are into ballbusting.

I'm an adult now, and I still can't find anyone to kick me. I tried finding people in high school (and before that, 7th & 8th grade), I tried finding people at work, but still no one, I even tried the internet, but seemingly no chicks are willing, and since I don't just go around asking random people, it's almost impossible to find someone to kick me. I guess I could act like a total douche bag, but I'm too nice for that. Ask me anything.

Cmdr Sheppard on

This discussion has been closed.