As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[CHAT] ME FIVE!

1555657585961»

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Tav wrote: »
    basically if you call yourself anonymous you are choosing to associate yourselves with people who, for instance, go on the memorial facebook pages of dead kids and troll the family and friends

so i reserve the right to judge the shit out of you

saw some dude on campus with a guy fawkes mask, talking loudly with his friend about newfags

what a dweeb

ewwww, you post on PA

don't you know those guys are pro rape AND domestic abuse?

you are probably joking but i refuse to get back into this

i will rage and it will be unpleasant
    I didn't see your other post before posting

:<

Tav on
  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Well. Just started proctoring a six hour exam. I will be here for a while.

VishNub on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    japan wrote: »

No, I haven't. I've never heard of him before today but he sounds intriguing.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Feral wrote: »

No, I haven't. I've never heard of him before today but he sounds intriguing.

The cocaine cat picture just reminded me of that title.

He writes good short stories.

japan on
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    no dogs suck

Lizard. Person.

And let's see a cat grab a stick this size:

wheaten.jpg

Everyone know that pet worth is measured in stick carrying capacity.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    VishNub wrote: »
    proctoring

I will never get used to this word

it will always look dirty to me

Tav on
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Aargh I have too much crap.

I am having to distribute everything I shoved in the spare room around the house wherever I can fit it because I need one room empty to decorate, and another room empty enough to put up a sofa bed.

middle class problems!

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    That is a pretty huge stick DK.

Cinders on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    donkey kong the reason i dislike dogs

is because i would be a poor dog owner

and i overcompensate because i've seen people go awwww what a coot puppy and then six months later they end up with a dog and they just give it to a shelter or neglect it or let it run loose

so i will hate dogs because i cannot love them in the ways they need and deserve

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    also there is definitely a dog smell and it is awful

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Aargh I have too much crap.

I am having to distribute everything I shoved in the spare room around the house wherever I can fit it because I need one room empty to decorate, and another room empty enough to put up a sofa bed.

middle class problems!

It is also because I have an overpowering hoarding instinct.

See: the aforementioned enormous offcut of carpet. One of the other things I need to find somewhere to put is a door.

japan on
  • PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    no dogs suck

:P
    35705727331928827602696.jpg

PantsB on
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    MikeMan wrote: »
    she was eleven

eleven year olds are stupid and obnoxious and loud and attention seeking

of course they are, they're ELEVEN

doesn't justify the shit they threw at her
    link?

http://gawker.com/#!5589103/how-the-internet-beat-up-an-11+year+old-girl
    http://gawker.com/#!5590166/11+year+old-viral-video-star-placed-under-police-protection-after-death-threats

At the bottom of the first article they mention police protection and death threats, but note the correction:
    [T]he death threats Jessi's mom told us about? "There have been no death threats or threats of harm in any way" towards Jessi, according to the spokeswoman [for the Marion County, Florida sheriff's department].

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    donkey kong the reason i dislike dogs

is because i would be a poor dog owner

and i overcompensate because i've seen people go awwww what a coot puppy and then six months later they end up with a dog and they just give it to a shelter or neglect it or let it run loose

so i will hate dogs because i cannot love them in the ways they need and deserve

Its not hard to love a dog. Walk them, pet them and feed them. Because they are always cute puppies. Also they don't smell any worse than cats. In fact I would say unless it is a hound they smell better than cats because they poop outside.

Loving dogs is easy, you give them attention and they love you back 10 fold.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    PantsB, make us a new chat.

DK is backup.

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
This discussion has been closed.