Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

I won the xp + 100 swag. Reward me.

KylechanKylechan Registered User
edited March 2011 in PAX Archive
Me and two of my friends solved the scavanger hunt to get the xp + 100 swag. I believe that since we did we should be able to flash that pin to move to the front of all the lines. What do you guys think?

Kylechan on

• ThemiscyraThemiscyra Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Yes, absolutely. Starting now, you should be able to get to the front of all lines at PAX East 2011.

PAX EAST 2011 Omegathon Finalist - PAX East 2012 Omeganaut
    After time adrift among open stars
    Among tides of light and to shoals of dust
    I will return to where I began
  • VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Themiscyra wrote: »
    Yes, absolutely. Starting now, you should be able to get to the front of all lines at PAX East 2011.

:^:

• ProprietyPropriety Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Themiscyra wrote: »

Most assuredly. Additionally, you are absolutely entitled to first dibs on any and all swag being distributed on the Expo Hall floor of PAX East 2011.

That guy with the ridiculously long scarf at PAX...
    Love Pokemon? Going to PAX East? Challenge the PAX Pokemon League!!!
  • DeefuzzDeefuzz Registered User
    edited March 2011
    Kylechan wrote: »
    Me and two of my friends solved the scavanger hunt to get the xp + 100 swag. I believe that since we did we should be able to flash that pin to move to the front of all the lines. What do you guys think?

Well I did mine before you, so I get to be in front of you in the front of all of those lines.

[ Web: Twitter | Blog ]
    [ XBL: NemesisFuzz | PSN: Deefuzz ]
  • Bobkins FlymoBobkins Flymo The Positive Perspective Registered User, Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    I love the idea and hope we get a new design next year.

GOr07uA.gif
This discussion has been closed.