Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Recommend some Gamecube games for me

JebuJebu Registered User regular
edited February 2007 in Games and Technology
So I got a Wii, and while I'm having fun with its games as well as the Virtual Console, I have to admit that a big part of why I got it was so that I could get a chance to play a lot of Gamecube games I missed out on since I only had a PS2 before. So, I bought a used controller and memory card from a friend and am now on the hunt for excellent Gamecube games, especially since they will most likely be pretty cheap.

I'm not really interested in getting any of the multiplayer stuff (i.e. Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart, etc.), as I've already played them to death with my friends on their Gamecubes. I've already decided I'm getting Metroid Prime 1 and 2, as well as Eternal Darkness. What other single-player games should I look for?

Jebu on