Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Photo-Graphy, it's pretty neat. (NSF56k)

ArtreusArtreus HamletRegistered User regular
edited July 2011 in Social Entropy++
Hey, so I really like photography. The AC has a photo thread, but we deserve one of our own. Some people like looking at pictures other people have taken, other people like taking their own photos. Some people like both!

This is a thread for posting either photos that you think look really good from other place or just posting your own.

The Boston Big Picture is a really awesome thing with pictures. I really hope to some day be a photographer on par with some of the stuff they do.

bp1.jpg?t=1301358723

bp1-1.jpg?t=1301358768

Astronomy picture of the day is also a cool website for pictures of stars and junk.

LunarParthenon_ayiomamitis.jpg

For now I am still working on improving my own stuff. Here's a few things I did recently.

tumblr_linlovWt1b1qebaylo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lifljdVEbN1qebaylo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lidzn19op61qebaylo1_500.jpg

5545143171_87639fe5cd_z.jpg

So yeah, post your own photos or photos you like. I may use this as a place to get some criticisms on my own stuff if people are down for that, as things get kind of buried/ignored in the ac thread.

Photography is rad.

Artreus on
http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus