Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

This thread is tighter than the pants on Will-I-Am

• MateyMatey see, look how sad i am now give me your wallet.Registered User regular
    what's a good place to start with Main Attrakionz

808's & Dark Grapes 2?

• satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    yeah

• Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    Thizz or die

TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Sars_BoySars_Boy Registered User regular
    I was not really expecting to like Death Grips.

And yet here I am.

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular

• pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    And the time has come for another Lil B mixtape

play me in hearthstone: abstrakt11#1365 PSN: tooaware
  • ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    and it rules

• StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User
    Okay is this track on a mixtape or something? How do I obtain this track and possibly others?

tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood This could be forever Registered User regular
    i THINK that one is supposed to be on his upcoming album but yeah i dunno.

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2012/02/14/kendrick-lamar-cartoon-cereal-f-gunplay-prod-thc/

that's got a download link, dunno if it still works

4TItaHV.jpg
    apparently it was a leak from the section.80 sessions, so no tape or anything... damn good though

Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    Sars_Boy wrote: »
    I was not really expecting to like Death Grips.

And yet here I am.

really? You're the first person I thought would like it from this thread, other than me

given your musical preferences outside of rap

ETqXK.png
    Drake aka the Patron Saint of Tenderness aka the Human Glee Episode aka The Inventor of the Audio Scrunchie aka the Merchant of Cuddles otherwise known as The Wizard of Pause. When son aint travelin the world collectin magic wands n lookin for next level china patterns...you can usually find the boy doin lyrical origami on a track or out rescuin strippers from captivity nahmean. You kno you soft when you feel good bout droppin 10 Gs on a shower head that sprays lavender fragrances n shit. Word is bond...you kno you soft when chicks be showin how to do makeovers on youtube to look like you. You kno you soft when you inspire muthafuckin Zac Efron to get YOLO tatted on his creamy little hand b. You kno you soft when the furry mascots at ball games n shit be askin if they can get pictures wit YOU son. You kno you soft when you got a pink budgie, a baby owl n Aaliyah's face all tatted 5 inches apart from each other on ya back. Son I can keep goin but you should get the point by now...

oh my god. The Human Glee Episode

ETqXK.png
    KRIT_LFTU_1500x1500.jpg

4TItaHV.jpg
  • Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Kool-AD-51.jpg

Greenhead released Kool AD's new mixtape today. It's super bay area-y but it still stays way more to the Das Racist Shut Up, Dude vibe than Palm Wine Drinkard or Relax did.

Coincidentally, Main Attrakionz are all over it, and in the best way

Tommy2Hands on
    From the Desk of the Democratically-Elected Pharaoh-President of the Shadowrelam of Egypt
    MacGuffin wrote: »
    Baka!
    Belief in the heart of friendship and you'll always be kawaii Tommy-Chan!
    Tumbling

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights みんな、 見ていてくれ!Registered User regular
    Kool-AD-51.jpg

Greenhead released Kool AD's new mixtape today. It's super bay area-y but it still stays way more to the Das Racist Shut Up, Dude vibe than Palm Wine Drinkard or Relax did.

Coincidentally, Main Attrakionz are all over it, and in the best way

this is exactly why i haven't listened to this yet, i fucking can't stand Das racist at all but i love main attrakionz and i love bay shit.

4TItaHV.jpg
    just try it

From the Desk of the Democratically-Elected Pharaoh-President of the Shadowrelam of Egypt
    Baka!
    Tumbling
    maybe you should buy it

Baka!
    Tumbling
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights みんな、 見ていてくれ!Registered User regular
    you should probably buy it

hahahahaha

ETqXK.png
  • B_RB_R Registered User regular
    edited April 2012

B_R on

danny brown rappin over a grime beat

• SoaLSoaL fantastic Registered User regular
    This is really good, guys

DKFA7.gif

Danny Brown is, in my opinion, definitely the best rapper making right now. but damn he is so hard for me to listen to some times. His fucking voice

that said, this song is dope. I love just about everything he's putting out right now but it took a while for me to get used to his voice

ETqXK.png
  • MateyMatey see, look how sad i am now give me your wallet.Registered User regular

ahahah

Baka!
    Tumbling
    SoaL wrote: »
    This is really good, guys

what a coincidence! i just found good remixes of their shit

http://soundcloud.com/lushlifemedia/sets/hale-bopp-was-the-bedouins/

first time i've ever heard them

ETqXK.png
    Futore wrote: »

Danny Brown is, in my opinion, definitely the best rapper making right now. but damn he is so hard for me to listen to some times. His fucking voice

that said, this song is dope. I love just about everything he's putting out right now but it took a while for me to get used to his voice

I enjoy this track very much

yeah something about how busy that song is made it really hard for me to understand what he was saying half the time, but it's still wildly rad

Matey wrote: »

if we ever make it to a second hip hop thread, this should be the OP

ETqXK.png
  • ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    my Rap Opinion is that operation doomsday is fucking awesome and i really want that ghostface/doom collab album to come out becuase that's pretty much guaranteed to be rad

thank you for reading my Rap Opinion

4si81Yt.png
    http://comicschat.tumblr.com/ - Buttlord Chats about Comics
  • AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    B_R, I don't always dig the stuff you post, but I appreciate being exposed to it. I just wanted to say that, since I'm not likely to comment on any particular piece necessarily.

1LRdqui.png
    I really expect no one to comment on any of the old or new stuff I post, based on my amazing level of ignorance. I just hope experimental hip-hop catches on at a mainstream level in my intended lifetime. I mean it's incredible to hear all this DJ Paul/Triple 6 Mafia inspired stuff on the airwaves these days, and if a future era is inspired by someone like Dibia$e, Samiyam, or Knxwledge... I think I would probably flip out.

• BiosysBiosys Registered User regular
    thanks to dude who posted the death grips video last page, hadn't heard of em before, getting their latest cd thing now

• pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    So Kanye remixed Chief Keef

I'm not entirely sure why this kid is so popular

play me in hearthstone: abstrakt11#1365 PSN: tooaware
    edited May 2012

bricks

Xehalus on
  • Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    So Kanye remixed Chief Keef

I'm not entirely sure why this kid is so popular
    You probably hate Waka Flocka too

TERRORSQUADSIG.gif