Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Mass Effect: I get it, you hate Belarus

PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion.Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
edited June 2011 in Social Entropy++
Welcome to Khar'shan, Human.
rk1mkn.jpg

16200.JPG
Current Mass Effect 3 Information:
High Rez scans of New Info
Spoiler:

logo.JPG

Mass Effect 2 Faces
Mass Effect Saves
takyris wrote: »
Shabooty wrote: »
taky, paragon needs more veiled threats

"Tali, great news! You'll never guess what I did today! I found a new homeworld for the drell! Yeah, those guys were really suffering out there in the galaxy without a homeworld to call their own, and it turned out that a lot of them were having, you know, health complications as a result of having to live somewhere that wasn't really a good native environment for them. It took some work, but as soon as I found the beautiful, peaceful, completely habitable planet, I knew the drell had to have it. The only drawback is that it's got that weird amino acid chirality that the turians have, so all the food will be backward. It's okay, though. The drell are still pretty happy. And the hanar have made me an honorary paragon! I kind of thought that was a different IP, but it turns out that if they love you enough, they do it, too!"

"Man, Tali, today was the worst. You remember how I didn't kill the rachni queen? Well, she was back, all ready to lay about a zillion eggs and help fight the Reapers, but she didn't have a homeworld, so I had to go fight on this planet that had been totally overrun by Loki mechs. I'm pretty sure the ol' omni-tool is all worn out from overloading synthetics all day, but the rachni finally have a homeworld of their own. It doesn't have the climate the rachni prefer -- it's constantly sunny, about 75 F during the day, gorgeous sunsets, oh, and the weirdest thing is that it's completely hypoallergenic, no bacteria or harmful irritants at all. I know, right? Who makes a planet like that? I dunno if the Lokis killed everything or what, but man, the thought of killing that many robots just to help somebody get a homeworld... whodathunk?"

"Hey, T-Zor! How's it going? You're never gonna guess who was on the phone? WREAV. Man, I don't even like the krogs much, and after putting down Wrex on Virmire, I thought they'd never be my friends again, but it turns out that if I get them a homeworld, they can leave their horribly irradiated home planet, and they'll totally be my friends! I have no idea why I'd want psychotic box turtles with shotguns for friends, but maybe they'll come in handy. So I was thinking, right, and stop me if this sounds crazy. You remember how you guys lost your homeworld to the geth? What if I blew up all the geth and then let the krogan move in? They'd be my bros and stuff, and maybe you guys could tell them where the best places to grow food are and stuff, since you used to live there and all. Hey, Tali McNally, that shotgun is for missions only, girlfriend. You shouldn't point that thing at people, even as a joke--"

Xly07.jpg

Pharezon on
jkZziGc.png

• chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Way I hear it?

Two things to do if you wind up in a prison here. Bang my head on the wall until it bursts, or kill every son-of-a-bitch between me and an escape ship.

Figuring the latter option sounds better at the moment.

2MyOx.png
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? peach treesRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Goddamn batarian lovers

REMEMBER THE BLITZ

7u0YG.gif
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | SCREENED | STEAM ID | BUY SOME STUFF!
  • MVikingMViking Registered User
    edited April 2011
    Batarians are terrible, and if you like Batarians you should feel terrible.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renegade WolfRenegade Wolf Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    comic-book-guy.gif

Worst. Thread title. Ever.
    Unless by welcome you mean shoot in the face.

• JordynJordyn Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I will miss you, Booty In-Spectre thread.

thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
    edited April 2011
    Olivaw wrote: »
    Goddamn batarian lovers

REMEMBER THE BLITZ

The Blitz?

I'm going with Mindoir for my memories.

Every bullet I place in a Batarian skull, some poor farmer rests a little easier in his unmarked grave.

Heard Commander Shepard lost her family there. Guess that explains a little about her sunny disposition.

2MyOx.png
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    remember the alamo i mean blitz!

• OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Glad someone posted better scans of the article if just so I can actually read some of it. Like if we're flying the Normandy-2 or 3.
    Spoiler:

• DubhDubh BEST FRIENDS WITH FIRE Hudda!Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Yes! Welcome more Batarians into shotgun range! You're a genius, Pharezon!

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I liked how the last thread ended with a discussion about the best ways to kill off as much of your team as possible.

Steam Starcraft SLeague of Legends
  • PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Dubh wrote: »

I'm going to end you.

jkZziGc.png
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I fully endorse this event or product

0BnD8l3.gif
    edited April 2011
    Pharezon wrote: »

I'm going to end you.

Like you ended the Alliance fleet in the Blitz?

Oh, wait.

2MyOx.png
    edited April 2011
    You could try, but you'd be working too hard.

• PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    chiasaur11 wrote: »

I'm going to end you.

Oh, wait.

I'm not here to debate the actions of slavers. You'll need us and our leviathan when the times comes. You'll see. You'll all see.

jkZziGc.png
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2011
    Melding wrote: »

don't mention the war

• MarthMarth Spaceman Crocodile Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    In Arrival
    Spoiler:

Steam Xbox Live LoL: SadSchaub

Av credit
  • Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    That is because Shepard gets the job done.

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited April 2011

don't mention the war

YOU STARTED IT

STEAM
    Spoiler:
    edited April 2011
    chiasaur11 wrote: »

I'm going to end you.

Oh, wait.

I'm not here to debate the actions of slavers. You'll need us and our leviathan when the times comes. You'll see. You'll all see.

Oh, slavers.

Like the overwhelming majority of the Batarian population?

Look. One of you four eyed bastards wants to cut ties and play nice, hell. No skin off my back.

But trying to act like the Hegemony deserves anything other than total destruction? Try the other one. It has bells on.

2MyOx.png
    edited April 2011
    Marth wrote: »
    In Arrival
    Spoiler:

Either way...
    Spoiler:

• KrieghundKrieghund Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    While I always choose ruthless, I can never remember the other part. I think I usually choose spacer but it's never really been something that stands out like "ruthless", you know?

• SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    the end of me3 will be the last reapers fighting against the exhausted remnants of the citadel races over earth when a fresh-faced batarian war fleet pops in and saves the day

vjytlch.gif
    edited April 2011
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    the end of me3 will be the last reapers fighting against the exhausted remnants of the citadel races over earth when a fresh-faced batarian war fleet pops in and saves the day

It's true.

jkZziGc.png
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? peach treesRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    The batarians will clearly side with the Reapers and we'll have to nuke their planet from orbit

Duh

7u0YG.gif
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | SCREENED | STEAM ID | BUY SOME STUFF!
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    PiptheFair wrote: »

don't mention the war

YOU STARTED IT

I did not! you invaded Poland!

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood now i've got you in my space i won't let go of youRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    great, this is definitely a thing that these threads don't dwell upon enough

AEKTl9K.png
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Never understood the batarian hatred

• GeoMitchGeoMitch Registered User
    edited April 2011
    the only people who hate batarians are repressed batarians themselves

Gamertag: GeoMtch Steam Google+
    edited April 2011
    Krieghund wrote: »
    While I always choose ruthless, I can never remember the other part. I think I usually choose spacer but it's never really been something that stands out like "ruthless", you know?

Colonist is "Batarians killed everyone"

Earthborn is gangbanger.

Spacer is the one with a happy family. All alive.

2MyOx.png
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2011
    Batarians killed my family so I killed all my men to kill the Batarians.

Shut up, it makes perfect sense.

Steam name: munkus
    Pokemon X ID:
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I know you love me I am loving you more.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    After I'm finished with Crysis 2 I'll be picking up ME2 on 360. How much space does all the DLC account for? I still have the 10gig from launch and getting a bit full. I can free up a few gigs from old stuff though.

acpRlGW.jpg291.gif
    Steam: cristke| Battlenet: SkinnerSweet#1401
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel COME ON AND DAN AND WELCOME TO THE DANRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    My Shep is an ex gangbanger

bootstraps, consider yourselves pulled

Also I don't get the Batarian hate but then I never played Bring Down The Sky.

Is The Arrival on Steam? Just beat ASSBRO on 360 so now I gotta figure out what's next.

sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
    edited April 2011
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    My Shep is an ex gangbanger

bootstraps, consider yourselves pulled

Also I don't get the Batarian hate but then I never played Bring Down The Sky.

Is The Arrival on Steam? Just beat ASSBRO on 360 so now I gotta figure out what's next.

You have to buy all DLC from the bioware store with bioware points.

jkZziGc.png
    edited April 2011
    After I'm finished with Crysis 2 I'll be picking up ME2 on 360. How much space does all the DLC account for? I still have the 10gig from launch and getting a bit full. I can free up a few gigs from old stuff though.

Probably 3-4 gigs.

jkZziGc.png
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel COME ON AND DAN AND WELCOME TO THE DANRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    fert

okay I guess I'll be doing that, I guess I was really asking if it was on PC, rather than steam (since I keep seeing it advertised on XBL)

sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
  • Renegade WolfRenegade Wolf Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Snowbeat wrote: »

If they did that it would only be to enslave all the citadel races after they've been weakened by the reapers.

edited April 2011
    Right when the Batarian fleet comes in, Admiral Hackett comes up with a brilliant plan to win the battle.

"Go for the eyes, 5th Fleet. Go for the eyes."

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Kinda hope you can decide which races are or aren't wiped out

Gonna have a universe of only shephard and elcor

edited April 2011
    Damn, Takyris was right. There is no male reading of the lines about loss in Shadowbroker!

jkZziGc.png
This discussion has been closed.