Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Germans build a bird.

13»

Posts

  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades YOU get a hellbat! YOU get a hellbat! Everybody gets a hellbat!Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Press X to flap

    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Man, if I could get a 3D printer that could fabricate a vagina, I'd never leave the house again.
    ·
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Press X to fap

    :winky:

    ·
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Well, if they're building Doc Ock arms, I want the next thing they build to be the Goblin Glider.

    Or the glider from Nausicaa.

    mosesupposes.gif
    ·
  • zen-zen- Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Hoverboards, goddamnit.

    ·
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I believe lightsaber is highest priority.

    Maybe teleporters or food replicators.

    ·
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2011
    Man, of all the Trek tech that has the most unrealized potential for horrible, horrible abuse, teleporters have got to be near, if not at, the very top.

    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
    ·
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    The Geek wrote: »
    Man, of all the Trek tech that has the most unrealized potential for horrible, horrible abuse, teleporters have got to be near, if not at, the very top.

    I always wanted to see them teleport an armed photon torpedo to the bridge of an enemy and just laugh.

    ·
  • redfenixredfenix Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
  • redfenixredfenix Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2011
    Hunter wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    Man, of all the Trek tech that has the most unrealized potential for horrible, horrible abuse, teleporters have got to be near, if not at, the very top.

    I always wanted to see them teleport an armed photon torpedo to the bridge of an enemy and just laugh.

    Couldn't do that if shields are up, duh.

    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
    ·
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    The Geek wrote: »
    Hunter wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    Man, of all the Trek tech that has the most unrealized potential for horrible, horrible abuse, teleporters have got to be near, if not at, the very top.

    I always wanted to see them teleport an armed photon torpedo to the bridge of an enemy and just laugh.

    Couldn't do that if shields are up, duh.

    If I match the frequency of their shield modulator I could. Maybe bounce some tachyons off their shields. Even reverse, inverse, sub-space, or anti tachyons. One of those would do it.

    ·
  • FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Hunter wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    Hunter wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    Man, of all the Trek tech that has the most unrealized potential for horrible, horrible abuse, teleporters have got to be near, if not at, the very top.

    I always wanted to see them teleport an armed photon torpedo to the bridge of an enemy and just laugh.

    Couldn't do that if shields are up, duh.

    If I match the frequency of their shield modulator I could. Maybe bounce some tachyons off their shields. Even reverse, inverse, sub-space, or anti tachyons. One of those would do it.

    well there is a wormhole linked to the Earth's past of 1972 nearby so it could be done

    ·
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Franko wrote: »
    Hunter wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    Hunter wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    Man, of all the Trek tech that has the most unrealized potential for horrible, horrible abuse, teleporters have got to be near, if not at, the very top.

    I always wanted to see them teleport an armed photon torpedo to the bridge of an enemy and just laugh.

    Couldn't do that if shields are up, duh.

    If I match the frequency of their shield modulator I could. Maybe bounce some tachyons off their shields. Even reverse, inverse, sub-space, or anti tachyons. One of those would do it.

    well there is a wormhole linked to the Earth's past of 1972 nearby so it could be done

    Did you guys fail engineering or something? The first thing you should always do is reverse the polarity.

    mosesupposes.gif
    ·
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades YOU get a hellbat! YOU get a hellbat! Everybody gets a hellbat!Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    The only thing you have to do to win in Star Trek is reverse polarity

    Oh god dammit TrippyJing

    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Man, if I could get a 3D printer that could fabricate a vagina, I'd never leave the house again.
    ·
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I

    win

    Josh

    mosesupposes.gif
    ·
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades YOU get a hellbat! YOU get a hellbat! Everybody gets a hellbat!Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I'll get you next time, Jing

    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Man, if I could get a 3D printer that could fabricate a vagina, I'd never leave the house again.
    ·
  • redfenixredfenix Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    just reverse the polarity

    i hear that works

    ·
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Bullshit, tachyons solve all problems. Reversing polarity is second. Third is anything involving the front deflector dish.

    Fourth is decompressing main shuttle bay.

    ·
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2011
    Hunter wrote: »
    Bullshit, tachyons solve all problems. Reversing polarity is second. Third is anything involving the front deflector dish.

    Fourth is decompressing main shuttle bay.

    Fifth is ejecting the warp core.

    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
    ·
  • redfenixredfenix Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades YOU get a hellbat! YOU get a hellbat! Everybody gets a hellbat!Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Also if you are requested to beam aboard an enemy ship and surrender, you should always bring an armed thermal detonator with you

    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Man, if I could get a 3D printer that could fabricate a vagina, I'd never leave the house again.
    ·
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2011
    Also if you are requested to beam aboard an enemy ship and surrender, you should always bring an armed thermal detonator with you

    I think they can compensate for armed/discharging weapons in the matter stream.

    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
    ·
  • redfenixredfenix Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    thermal detonators are star wars

    nerd

    ·
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades YOU get a hellbat! YOU get a hellbat! Everybody gets a hellbat!Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Actually since you knew that you are the nerd

    It's you

    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Man, if I could get a 3D printer that could fabricate a vagina, I'd never leave the house again.
    ·
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2011
    all according to keikaku

    ·
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    The Geek wrote: »
    Also if you are requested to beam aboard an enemy ship and surrender, you should always bring an armed thermal detonator with you

    I think they can compensate for armed/discharging weapons in the matter stream.

    But don't cross the streams.
    Spoiler:

    mosesupposes.gif
    ·
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades YOU get a hellbat! YOU get a hellbat! Everybody gets a hellbat!Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    all according to keikaku

    but what does that mean

    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Man, if I could get a 3D printer that could fabricate a vagina, I'd never leave the house again.
    ·
  • faitsfaits a panda eating cake seattleRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    all according to keikaku

    but what does that mean

    translator's note: keikaku means keikaku

    faits.png
    ·
  • redfenixredfenix Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
  • IvarIvar Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Silly translator

    ·
  • L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Artreus wrote: »
    Pffft. Science can't even explain how bumble bees fly. Take that, evolution.

    i know you're probably being facetious but this is false

    ·
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    They vibrate
    Like a rubber band

    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
    ·
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    all according to keikaku

    but what does that mean

    Keikaku means YOU'RE A NUT, YOU'RE CRAZY IN THE COCONUT

    If you sign up for Dollar Shave Club here I get a free month of tiny metal blades delivered right to my house. Seems legit.
    ·
  • FerrusFerrus Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Quantum physics!

    I would like to pause for a moment, to talk about my penis.
    Spoiler:
    ·
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2011
    Ferrus wrote: »
    Quantum physics!

    Or maybe it's not quantum physics.

    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
    ·
  • IvarIvar Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    The Geek wrote: »
    Ferrus wrote: »
    Quantum physics!

    Or maybe it's not quantum physics.

    Quantum Leap?

    ·
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Ivar wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    Ferrus wrote: »
    Quantum physics!

    Or maybe it's not quantum physics.

    Quantum Leap?

    Quantum Leap is what they call Quantum physics in the Scott Bakula dimension.

    They call poop Enterprise.

    ·
  • ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    L|ama wrote: »
    Artreus wrote: »
    Pffft. Science can't even explain how bumble bees fly. Take that, evolution.

    i know you're probably being facetious but this is false

    I was being incredibly facetious. I know it is false.

    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
    ·
13»
Sign In or Register to comment.