Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Julia [chat]eva

14950515355

Posts

  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Tarranon wrote: »
    Oh my fucking god that CAD. That is...

    what the fuck

    what the fucking fuck

    It's not even blunt or self-aware about it. There's just a smug, matter of fact restatement a stereotype. I'm having trouble placing it charitably. It's plain old racism, I guess.

    his apology is pretty great, in a 'i'm sorry you got offended' type of way

    honestly speaking though, i'm more inclined to think he's an idiot who tried to punch above his weight than a racist. this kind of humor, done right, needs a deft touch, and well. we already know all about mr :U

    I think the art of the apology is dead. An apology is "I'm sorry, I made an error, I regret it and I hope you'll let me move on from it." not "I'm sorry but you all need to lighten up". The second one isn't an apology. It's just being a passive aggressive ass.

    Wow, I'm sorry you feel that way.

    fhBqOWH.jpg?1
    Oathkeeper Updates Monday/Wednesday/Friday
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Well, that seems pretty ludicrous.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I had to truly apologize recently

    I totally made sure not to give excuses or anything like that

    I was like, I'm sorry, I fucked up, yup

    NOPE.
    Vd0n7Bk.jpg
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Kagera, with the ladies, the term is "rub one in". God, its like you don't know anything about the ladies.

    Are you saying girls can't ejaculate? Because I have evidence to the contrary.

    “This is America. We’re entitled to our opinions.”
    “Wrong. This is Texas. And my opinion is the only one that counts."
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I've also seen women with clitorises big enough to stroke.

    “This is America. We’re entitled to our opinions.”
    “Wrong. This is Texas. And my opinion is the only one that counts."
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Warning: Donkey Kong is not a real doctor Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Kagera has been checking out Buck Angel.

    easy_tetris_sig.gifbubbulon3_sig.png
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Tarranon wrote: »
    his apology is pretty great, in a 'i'm sorry you got offended' type of way

    has he made a tshirt about it yet?

    evilbob wrote: »
    How pretty am I?
    Geth roll 1d10
    Geth wrote: »
    /me rolls 1d10 -> 10 (sum:10)
  • Crimson KingCrimson King we need no grave to bury honesty there's not a grain of it the face to sweeten of the whole dungy earthRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    kagera

    classin`up the internet since 2004

    DS: 4742 - 6001 - 2106 add me to your friend safaris
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Bro!Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Tarranon wrote: »
    Oh my fucking god that CAD. That is...

    what the fuck

    what the fucking fuck

    It's not even blunt or self-aware about it. There's just a smug, matter of fact restatement a stereotype. I'm having trouble placing it charitably. It's plain old racism, I guess.

    his apology is pretty great, in a 'i'm sorry you got offended' type of way

    honestly speaking though, i'm more inclined to think he's an idiot who tried to punch above his weight than a racist. this kind of humor, done right, needs a deft touch, and well. we already know all about mr :U

    I think the art of the apology is dead. An apology is "I'm sorry, I made an error, I regret it and I hope you'll let me move on from it." not "I'm sorry but you all need to lighten up". The second one isn't an apology. It's just being a passive aggressive ass.

    Wow, I'm sorry you feel that way.

    Less passive, more aggressive. Come on.
    So It Goes wrote: »
    I had to truly apologize recently

    I totally made sure not to give excuses or anything like that

    I was like, I'm sorry, I fucked up, yup

    And I can totally respect that. I mean I'll hold a grudge like you wouldn't believe but a sincere apology is something to be respected.

  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    kagera

    classin`up the internet since 2004

    More like 1994.

    I'm old.

    “This is America. We’re entitled to our opinions.”
    “Wrong. This is Texas. And my opinion is the only one that counts."
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Variable wrote: »
    scream 4 was great

    wat

    steam_sig.png
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Well, that seems pretty ludicrous.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    so I guess I gotta go mail my taxes tomorrow during lunch

    that should be fun

    NOPE.
    Vd0n7Bk.jpg
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Tarranon wrote: »
    Oh my fucking god that CAD. That is...

    what the fuck

    what the fucking fuck

    It's not even blunt or self-aware about it. There's just a smug, matter of fact restatement a stereotype. I'm having trouble placing it charitably. It's plain old racism, I guess.

    his apology is pretty great, in a 'i'm sorry you got offended' type of way

    honestly speaking though, i'm more inclined to think he's an idiot who tried to punch above his weight than a racist. this kind of humor, done right, needs a deft touch, and well. we already know all about mr :U

    I think the art of the apology is dead. An apology is "I'm sorry, I made an error, I regret it and I hope you'll let me move on from it." not "I'm sorry but you all need to lighten up". The second one isn't an apology. It's just being a passive aggressive ass.

    Wow, I'm sorry you feel that way.

    Less passive, more aggressive. Come on.

    I'm sorry you're not able to get what I was really trying to convey because of unfortunate limitations in your thinking.

    “This is America. We’re entitled to our opinions.”
    “Wrong. This is Texas. And my opinion is the only one that counts."
  • VariableVariable Ted Hitler Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Variable wrote: »
    scream 4 was great

    wat

    yeah for real

    I say that as an actual fan of the original movies

    but I think anyone could enjoy it

    BNet-Vari#1998 | WiiU-Variable | 3DS-3866-8105-7478 | Steam | Twitch
    Sig%20-%20Hearthstone%20DoA.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    black eye is like 90% gone, cosmetically

    still tender

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    If I take some courses this summer. I think i'll be a college senior. . .

    with no major.

    crappppp i'm doing it wrong.

    steam_sig.png
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    So for the first time in my life I'm on the receiving end of an sms breakup.

    evilbob wrote: »
    How pretty am I?
    Geth roll 1d10
    Geth wrote: »
    /me rolls 1d10 -> 10 (sum:10)
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Bro!Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Kagera wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Tarranon wrote: »
    Oh my fucking god that CAD. That is...

    what the fuck

    what the fucking fuck

    It's not even blunt or self-aware about it. There's just a smug, matter of fact restatement a stereotype. I'm having trouble placing it charitably. It's plain old racism, I guess.

    his apology is pretty great, in a 'i'm sorry you got offended' type of way

    honestly speaking though, i'm more inclined to think he's an idiot who tried to punch above his weight than a racist. this kind of humor, done right, needs a deft touch, and well. we already know all about mr :U

    I think the art of the apology is dead. An apology is "I'm sorry, I made an error, I regret it and I hope you'll let me move on from it." not "I'm sorry but you all need to lighten up". The second one isn't an apology. It's just being a passive aggressive ass.

    Wow, I'm sorry you feel that way.

    Less passive, more aggressive. Come on.

    I'm sorry you're not able to get what I was really trying to convey because of unfortunate limitations in your thinking.

    Basic structure is better. A good attempt at wit but really not quite enough of an aggressive tone. A C- for most people, but I know you tried really hard. So we'll call it a C.

  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    evilbob wrote: »
    So for the first time in my life I'm on the receiving end of an sms breakup.

    :(

    That's lame. Hope you don't get too torn up over it. <3

  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Tarranon wrote: »
    Oh my fucking god that CAD. That is...

    what the fuck

    what the fucking fuck

    It's not even blunt or self-aware about it. There's just a smug, matter of fact restatement a stereotype. I'm having trouble placing it charitably. It's plain old racism, I guess.

    his apology is pretty great, in a 'i'm sorry you got offended' type of way

    honestly speaking though, i'm more inclined to think he's an idiot who tried to punch above his weight than a racist. this kind of humor, done right, needs a deft touch, and well. we already know all about mr :U

    I think the art of the apology is dead. An apology is "I'm sorry, I made an error, I regret it and I hope you'll let me move on from it." not "I'm sorry but you all need to lighten up". The second one isn't an apology. It's just being a passive aggressive ass.

    Wow, I'm sorry you feel that way.

    Less passive, more aggressive. Come on.

    I'm sorry you're not able to get what I was really trying to convey because of unfortunate limitations in your thinking.

    Basic structure is better. A good attempt at wit but really not quite enough of an aggressive tone. A C- for most people, but I know you tried really hard. So we'll call it a C.

    I'm sorry you couldn't see how awesome that was.

  • Silas BrownSilas Brown Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Damn, evilbob. What's your text plan like?

    CmgpQ.jpg
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Well, that seems pretty ludicrous.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Bro!Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Spoiler:
    I'm sorry you couldn't see how awesome that was.

    And this is how you do it. Classic structure and form. Really a timeless bit of being a prick.

  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    evilbob wrote: »
    So for the first time in my life I'm on the receiving end of an sms breakup.

    :(

    That's lame. Hope you don't get too torn up over it. <3

    Oh I'm well on my way to being torn to fuck. Still hoping it's salvageable but soon there will alcohol and with it a slow descent into hell.

    evilbob wrote: »
    How pretty am I?
    Geth roll 1d10
    Geth wrote: »
    /me rolls 1d10 -> 10 (sum:10)
  • mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    CAD needs the Garfield minus Garfield treatment, only with all of the characters.

  • ThomamelasThomamelas Bro!Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    evilbob wrote: »
    evilbob wrote: »
    So for the first time in my life I'm on the receiving end of an sms breakup.

    :(

    That's lame. Hope you don't get too torn up over it. <3

    Oh I'm well on my way to being torn to fuck. Still hoping it's salvageable but soon there will alcohol and with it a slow descent into hell.

    I'm sorry to hear that man. You're a pretty cool dude, I'm sure you'll find better.

  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    evilbob wrote: »
    evilbob wrote: »
    So for the first time in my life I'm on the receiving end of an sms breakup.

    :(

    That's lame. Hope you don't get too torn up over it. <3

    Oh I'm well on my way to being torn to fuck. Still hoping it's salvageable but soon there will alcohol and with it a slow descent into hell.

    I'm sorry to hear that man. You're a pretty cool dude, I'm sure you'll find better.

    More sane maybe, but I doubt better.

    evilbob wrote: »
    How pretty am I?
    Geth roll 1d10
    Geth wrote: »
    /me rolls 1d10 -> 10 (sum:10)
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Bro!Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    evilbob wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    evilbob wrote: »
    evilbob wrote: »
    So for the first time in my life I'm on the receiving end of an sms breakup.

    :(

    That's lame. Hope you don't get too torn up over it. <3

    Oh I'm well on my way to being torn to fuck. Still hoping it's salvageable but soon there will alcohol and with it a slow descent into hell.

    I'm sorry to hear that man. You're a pretty cool dude, I'm sure you'll find better.

    More sane maybe, but I doubt better.

    You say that now but in six months you'll be thinking "Man, what the hell was I thinking?"

  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Hey [chat]. Just went to Art Walk in downtown LA. Met up with a couple of cool girls, saw some awesome photography and painting, some weird performance art and then ate Indian food on a food truck.

    It was pretty great all in all.

    How is everyone?

    2s1aeds.png
    steam ID: stevemarks44
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    why is performance art always so weird!

  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    so what exactly are you going to school for, pony

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Well, that seems pretty ludicrous.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    watching hoarders

    NOPE.
    Vd0n7Bk.jpg
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    So It Goes wrote: »
    watching hoarders

    is that an accredited degree in canada

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I guess on the plus side at least I can be sure my new medication is working.

    evilbob wrote: »
    How pretty am I?
    Geth roll 1d10
    Geth wrote: »
    /me rolls 1d10 -> 10 (sum:10)
  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    SiG why are you a liar. Hoarders is not on A&E, the First 48 is.

    Why do you do the things you do.

    2s1aeds.png
    steam ID: stevemarks44
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Organichu wrote: »
    so what exactly are you going to school for, pony

    law enforcement foundations

    on an unrelated note

    this caramilk liquor is fucking delicious and amazing

    that's right

    caramilk

    it's fucking chocolate bar alcohol

  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Pony wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    so what exactly are you going to school for, pony

    law enforcement foundations

    on an unrelated note

    this caramilk liquor is fucking delicious and amazing

    that's right

    caramilk

    it's fucking chocolate bar alcohol

    no, you dink

    to what end

    what position do you seek in the field

    XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Pony wrote: »
    why is performance art always so weird!

    I shit you not, Pony, I watched a bunch of people dress and undress in slow motion for like 12 minutes. And then somebody played the first act of Macbeth on a bassoon. A bassoon.

    The best part was there was an awesome DJ in pretty much every open gallery. Listening to someone mash St Vincent, Animal Collective or Dirty Projectors into 90's gangsta rap? YES PLEASE.

    2s1aeds.png
    steam ID: stevemarks44
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Organichu wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    so what exactly are you going to school for, pony

    law enforcement foundations

    on an unrelated note

    this caramilk liquor is fucking delicious and amazing

    that's right

    caramilk

    it's fucking chocolate bar alcohol

    no, you dink

    to what end

    what position do you seek in the field

    oh

    i am still not sure

    my options are:

    private security

    local police

    federal police requires more school. by private security i don't mean mall cop. i mean like, Brinks and shit

  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Maybe I'd be less bummed if I got some fucking sex.

    I can't even remember the last time I had sex. I can't even remember the last time I was all 'Jesus, how long has it been?' I have cobwebs.

    :(

    fhBqOWH.jpg?1
    Oathkeeper Updates Monday/Wednesday/Friday
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Well, that seems pretty ludicrous.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    SiG why are you a liar. Hoarders is not on A&E, the First 48 is.

    Why do you do the things you do.

    watchin it online

    NOPE.
    Vd0n7Bk.jpg
This discussion has been closed.