Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Do I really need to explain this? I'm pretty busy y'know? Really?
Okay the deal is: you have a name right? It could be your AC handle or it could be your real name, the trick is that it's your name (or someone else's, I don't really care, as long as they post on the AC).
Now you have to turn that name into a label to sell something, like say Bombadier brand beer.
It can be any product at all; frozen peas, insurance, pencils, dirigibles etc. If Paul Newman were alive and posting here, I would try to make gay sex with him and he would also probably try to sell his awesome range of sauces with something like this.
Try to be creative and witty and lots of other things that make people happy; like thinking outside of the box and being proactive about being forward thinking and all that other bullshit, just make sure it looks good or I'm going to take you out back and give you the gay sexing of a lifetime, even if your girl, but especially if your Paul Newman.
* One entry per person, per challenge.
* A contestant cannot win more than two challenges in a row.
* Winner gets the privilege of choosing the next challenge.
* At the end of a challenge, the thread is locked and a new one is begun.
* Stick to the challenge topic; no going off on a tangent.
* All formats welcome, whether they be traditional or digital; 2D or 3D; still or animated.