Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

This Day in History: 4/21/2011

OnmitsuOnmitsu Registered User regular
edited April 2011 in Social Entropy++
On April 21,2011 Skynet gained self-awareness, and the panicking operators, realizing the extent of its abilities, tried to pull the plug. Skynet perceived the attempt to deactivate it as an attack and came to the conclusion that all of humanity would attempt to destroy it. To defend itself, it determined that humanity should be exterminated. Before it could be deactivated, Skynet launched nuclear missiles under its command at Russia, to which Russia responded by firing many of its missiles back at the United States and its allies. As a result of the nuclear exchange, over three billion humans were killed in just minutes.

Nice knowing you all. Unfortunately, I don't think my university has a nuclear-hardened fallout shelter. Perhaps I'll try hiding in the refrigerator.

Onmitsu on
Man, even Dora the Explorer thinks you're slow.