Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Tornado destroyed my house

1111213141517»

• MrMonroeMrMonroe Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    MKR wrote: »
    There was a tornado in Massachusetts. D:

yeah, touched down in Springfield

I was really looking forward to watching it tear Jersey a new one from the metlife building in manhattan, too

• SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    It was pretty crazy over here for a while

• fightinfilipinofightinfilipino legally competent Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    apparently the storm is headed towards Boston?

hope you Boston folks hunker down!

ffNewSig.png
    twitter | steam | 3ds: 4227 1731 4009
  • TankHammerTankHammer Extreme Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    My parents had to go into their basement when the storm was heading towards them but then it decided to go somewhere else. There were 4 tornadoes in Massachusetts! That's 4 more than there ever were for the 20+ years I lived there.

Gave my Mom and sister a call to make sure they weren't freaking-out too badly. Some of the photos of the Springfield area are crazy as hell too.

4icmw.jpg TankHammer | 2zivq6q.jpg
  • QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    my great-aunt lives in springfield

i hope she is okay

“Hic non defectus est, sed cattus minxit desuper nocte quadam. Confundatur pessimus cattus qui minxit super librum istum in nocte Daventrie, et consimiliter omnes alii propter illum. Et cavendum valde ne permittantur libri aperti per noctem ubi cattie venire possunt.”
    Site | The Miami Grindstone | Twitter | Dropbox
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Soooo, why is MunkusBeaver the target of an indian curse? My memory fails me.

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I guess there was golf ball sized hail in Michigan last weekend. A coworker of mine was there and the hood and roof of his car looks like Ray Liotta's face.

League of Legends: Lamby Cakes | XBox Live: Jon Butters