Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

As seen on TV

The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two CrewRegistered User, ClubPA regular
edited April 2011 in Singularity Engine++
So last night I was going through the storage unit on our deck and it got pretty rainy. I had to dry off a few very wet bins before putting them back in. I went in to get a couple of towels.

Then I remembered that Neville gave me a ShamWow at his going away party, as he was trying to get rid of extra stuff so he didn't have to move it. I hadn't use it yet and figured I'd give it a try.

shamwow1.jpg

Well damn if the thing didn't work like crazy. Completely soaked up all the water without dripping and left everything very dry. I was quite surprised.

What kind of wacky infomercial type products have you tried and have you found them to be rad or junk?

My dad got one of those Citrus Express thingies for cutting up oranges and grapefruit and he says it works great.

citrus-express-instructions.jpg

The Geek on
zappsigsm.jpg
Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.