As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Amazon Promotional Balances

jclastjclast Registered User regular
edited April 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
Anybody know how to view Amazon promotional discounts? I thought I had $1 in MP3 credit so I bought a song (Coheed and Cambria's "Welcome Home") but it cost $1.29. I wasn't charged anything. So I go looking around in my account and it claims I have no gift balance, which is right because my dollar was only good on MP3s. So, how can I see stuff like my MP3 and video game balances?

camo_sig2.png
jclast on

• Options
    JHunzJHunz Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    On every MP3 page there is a link that says "Redeem a gift card or promotion code & view balance". It'll show you how much promotional credit you have available in the six various categories, and/or allow you to enter a promotional code. I have no idea how to get to this information from the Account page, however.

JHunz on
    bunny.gif Gamertag: JHunz. R.I.P. Mygamercard.net bunny.gif
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Nice! Thanks for the help. If any mods are around you can close this one down.

jclast on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Just by the way, it is possible that you did have that credit, but they tend to have expiration dates attached to them.

Dehumanized on